• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will Eat Babies For Free

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Shaydie Shiikuu

Depends on your overall success with others i'd think. Elle, who was a forum member, left because of a few members giving her a bad time, and i suppose she was pretty well liked. In my honest don't take things so seriously that they literally affect you, and if that's not the only case, don't put yourself on a level you can't maintain i.e intelligent debating of sorts. What i mean is, don't put yourself in a conversation you don't fully understand, too many members get called out in those kind of situations.

So yeah, the general answer, Take everything with a grain of salt. I think you'll fit in fine though

Thank you, good sah, for the giggles you have provided me with today. <3

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
DINNNYYYYY~ <333333333333
I so lured you here - with Lasci. ADMIT IT. C8

And I'm überjealous; you're already being more popular than me! D: Well, I never made an introduction thread anyway. >w>;;

Ohai, what's up? This girl's the bestest. Ever. Bestest bestie besterestedness.

/nodnod.

This is so truuuuuuuue, Lasci my darling. <3

Oh my god... Absolutely every single one of our new members knows eachother.

I'm freakin' out!

Seriously, though. Welcome to KHI... all of you. And, of course, there's more to come...

I've dragged them here.
Because KH3 mods are pissing people off. :c

KHI > KH3

They don't even let us make silly jokes there anymore. This place is so refreshing. <3

Omg inorite. D:

Who wouldn't want to be tied up? <3

8DDDD <3333

ROFL

Best. Introduction topic. Ever.

<3
Srsly, never seen one with this many pages. owo;; Dinny's becoming a legend of a sort.

Scadoop doop. This thread is totally ten pages long. Shii's obviously popular. <3

Totally~

I'm off to bed now, ladies gents and pets. See you tomorrow maybe =D

This comment somehow amuses me. xDDD
THE INTRODUCTION THREAD IS TURNING INTO A FC.
...Speaking of FCs.... >:D

I feel like I should call you Liightning, but I fear it may be ill deserved.

He's Jim.
You know, from The Office. ;3

Shaydie Shiikuu

@ Fineli:

FC? xD;; You're crazy. Only, like, five different people posted here and I've only been here a few days. Silly Fineli. <33

Rofl, though. You read the whole thing? xDD;

@ Lassie:

/white noise

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Homg, yes. Someone who understands. <3

<333 I understand every sweet thing you whisper into my ear, darling~
I know, right? I thought my intro thread was pretty fly, but here she is hitting the double digits in pages.

xDDD
She's that epic.

fejaifajfeoaifjewfa vmfa

JIM LETS MAKE LOVE

I saw that coming.

@ Fineli:

FC? xD;; You're crazy. Only, like, five different people posted here and I've only been here a few days. Silly Fineli. <33

Rofl, though. You read the whole thing? xDD;

On KHI, that's enough people for an FC. ;3
AND I SURE AS HELL WILL MAKE YOU FAMOUS!

Of course, hon. <3

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Lasci, Jenni, you two are quite the pair. One for redirecting me to Shaydie's fanclub and the other for creating it <3

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Don't let him know why it's funny.

i wouldn't understand entirely either way, but whatever presence you three have on KH3.org from what i see just goes to show that you aren't at any disadvantages in the forum world. I wouldn't judge Elle's presence on that site either way, i see her more prominently on her FB

Edit:i'm f'n with you guys

Last edited:
T

the barfman

The Batman cant allow you to eat babies for free. Your gonna have to charge a price.s1angrypple

Back