• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Will be absent for a while.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Website
nebulaeknight.tumblr.com
  • 15th Anniversary
Having problems with my mother, mostly. But anyway. I won't be able to visit KHI very often/at all for a while. :(.

It's a looonggg story. I can explain when I get back.

I'm currently at the library XD. For the next hour or so. After that I won't be on.

Umm...trying to think of what else I was gonna say...

Idk. I'll miss you all! <3.
Be good and spread the love and stuff while I'm gone ;D.

Joking. Partially. Hehe.

Anyway. I'll miss you all, and I have no idea when I'll be back! Hopefully soon XP. But yeah.
~Umbra~

Z

Zulkir

*inhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaale*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hope everything works out, show initiative in kindness to your mother though!

<3

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
I`ll miss you. Even if I`ve never really talked to you. Good luck and hope to see you back soon! : )

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Website
nebulaeknight.tumblr.com
  • 15th Anniversary
Same for me too umbra. XD.

I'll miss you too... :(

I hope everything works out okay.
Yeah...XP.

<3333.

I'm not sure that it will. Hopefully at LEAST after we move and stuff, it will be better. Though I have no idea when that will/can happen, so I hope things get back to normal before that.

*inhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaale*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hope everything works out, show initiative in kindness to your mother though!

<3
LOL. That's a reaction I didn't expect :p.

But thank you <33.
Haha, that's harder than it sounds..

I`ll miss you. Even if I`ve never really talked to you. Good luck and hope to see you back soon! : )
Thank you~ :).

~Umbra~

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Website
nebulaeknight.tumblr.com
  • 15th Anniversary
So like, there's a potential tornado that might come by here. I DON'T THINK IT WILL, but just saying. And now that I have some decent wifi, I decided to post a bit, kupo.

I love you all, you should know that :]. <33.

miss you .
Miss you too <3.

Aww! :c
I hope you'll come back soon, Umbra, your one of my best friends on the site. :)
You too <3. I'm sorry I have to be gone for so long :(.
I should possibly be back soon~! I was going to be ungrounded, but my mom decided I'm grounded longer again..
I'll attempt to work something out, kupo. And be back ASAP. :3.

I hope things will be okay with your family *hugs*.I will miss you.your the first person on this site that talked to me whenever I posted :(
*hugs back*
It seems to always be a lot of stress at this time of year, so it might get better around summer, I hope...:3. Well, maybe...
I miss you too <3.
Aww...you're also one of the people that I talk to most on here. <3.

y bern4uw5uy
45ey 4p5u by
rt4u mrt[y54u
45mk]
4rt
rt4

;w;
I WILL HOLD THE FORT IN YOUR ABSENCE
*tries to make sense of the numbers and letters*
*fails*

Um...okay! :3. Love you too, lol ;D.

See ya later Umbra :< Hope everything works out ^__^
See you~. Thank you! ^^. I am hoping so, too :).

~Umbra~

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Website
nebulaeknight.tumblr.com
  • 15th Anniversary
We'll all miss you Umbra, i hope everything turns out fine C; Until next time....
The 'all' part is questionable, but thank you~ ;P <333

It's ok, they were random Keyboard hits xD;
Lol okay. XD.

I'm gonna miss ya umbra :(
I miss you, too~ :c.

Ugh...my mom seems to enjoy grounding me....
I got ungrounded from the computer, but then grounded again, but I should be ungrounded from the computer tomorrow maybe...(*is using some random nearby wi-fi...>.>*)
But I'm only allowed on the computer for a couple hours and have a lot to work on so I still can't be on much :/.
~Umbra~