• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will be absent for a while.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Having problems with my mother, mostly. But anyway. I won't be able to visit KHI very often/at all for a while. :(.

It's a looonggg story. I can explain when I get back.

I'm currently at the library XD. For the next hour or so. After that I won't be on.

Umm...trying to think of what else I was gonna say...

Idk. I'll miss you all! <3.
Be good and spread the love and stuff while I'm gone ;D.

Joking. Partially. Hehe.

Anyway. I'll miss you all, and I have no idea when I'll be back! Hopefully soon XP. But yeah.
~Umbra~

Z

Zulkir

*inhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaale*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hope everything works out, show initiative in kindness to your mother though!

<3

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I`ll miss you. Even if I`ve never really talked to you. Good luck and hope to see you back soon! : )

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Same for me too umbra. XD.

I'll miss you too... :(

I hope everything works out okay.
Yeah...XP.

<3333.

I'm not sure that it will. Hopefully at LEAST after we move and stuff, it will be better. Though I have no idea when that will/can happen, so I hope things get back to normal before that.

*inhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaale*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hope everything works out, show initiative in kindness to your mother though!

<3
LOL. That's a reaction I didn't expect :p.

But thank you <33.
Haha, that's harder than it sounds..

I`ll miss you. Even if I`ve never really talked to you. Good luck and hope to see you back soon! : )
Thank you~ :).

~Umbra~

UmbraTsuki

Awards
So like, there's a potential tornado that might come by here. I DON'T THINK IT WILL, but just saying. And now that I have some decent wifi, I decided to post a bit, kupo.

I love you all, you should know that :]. <33.

miss you .
Miss you too <3.

Aww! :c
I hope you'll come back soon, Umbra, your one of my best friends on the site. :)
You too <3. I'm sorry I have to be gone for so long :(.
I should possibly be back soon~! I was going to be ungrounded, but my mom decided I'm grounded longer again..
I'll attempt to work something out, kupo. And be back ASAP. :3.

I hope things will be okay with your family *hugs*.I will miss you.your the first person on this site that talked to me whenever I posted :(
*hugs back*
It seems to always be a lot of stress at this time of year, so it might get better around summer, I hope...:3. Well, maybe...
I miss you too <3.
Aww...you're also one of the people that I talk to most on here. <3.

y bern4uw5uy
45ey 4p5u by
rt4u mrt[y54u
45mk]
4rt
rt4

;w;
I WILL HOLD THE FORT IN YOUR ABSENCE
*tries to make sense of the numbers and letters*
*fails*

Um...okay! :3. Love you too, lol ;D.

See ya later Umbra :< Hope everything works out ^__^
See you~. Thank you! ^^. I am hoping so, too :).

~Umbra~

UmbraTsuki

Awards
We'll all miss you Umbra, i hope everything turns out fine C; Until next time....
The 'all' part is questionable, but thank you~ ;P <333

It's ok, they were random Keyboard hits xD;
Lol okay. XD.

I'm gonna miss ya umbra :(
I miss you, too~ :c.

Ugh...my mom seems to enjoy grounding me....
I got ungrounded from the computer, but then grounded again, but I should be ungrounded from the computer tomorrow maybe...(*is using some random nearby wi-fi...>.>*)
But I'm only allowed on the computer for a couple hours and have a lot to work on so I still can't be on much :/.
~Umbra~

Back