• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wiimote on the... PS3?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

getblazedordie

Some of you may have known this, and i apologize if i am repeating someone else's post (its not my fault i havent seen anyone else state this) but it seems that you can use the wiimote on the PS3. You cannot use it to play any of the games but if you have Linux system installed on your PS3 then you may use the wiimote as the mouse to browse through the Linux OS. Here is the article that confirms this: http://www.psu.com/node/6176

Pretty strange that ninteno's wiimote goes with PS3, don't you think?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's not strange, its just that the technology lets it happen. xD Still, neato!

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
ppl, also hacked where u could use for PC games.. and MS new thing where u can make ur own game.. its been rumored ppl can hack it and use the remote..

Black_Star

Stylin' on Ya
lol only reason to get a PS3 is for FF..

MSG4 will come to the 360. and DMC4 is 100% coming..

Until there is a new article on them coming to the 360, I don't want to hear it. There are plenty of games that I'm anticipating. You obviously dont' know the possibilties that could happen. PS3 has been out a month and a half and people have already figured out how to install Windows and play PC games. And now this? You clearly underestimate the PS3.

P.S. FF sucks anyway. I hate it.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Until there is a new article on them coming to the 360, I don't want to hear it. There are plenty of games that I'm anticipating. You obviously dont' know the possibilties that could happen. PS3 has been out a month and a half and people have already figured out how to install Windows and play PC games. And now this? You clearly underestimate the PS3.

P.S. FF sucks anyway. I hate it.

So u played a PC game like Halo on ur PS3? PS3 is powerful, but the 360 is just has power.. Wait ppl can hack there 360 as well. WoW

DMC3 barely sold over a million copies worldwide. DMC has always been ported the PC.. Capcom said they like the 360 and will make games for it. Two games that did really well on the 360 by them. So DMC4 will be on the 360.

1up's interview with a MGS4 dev pretty much sealed the deal.

PS3 is losing games. Why should I or anyone buy it when the 360 gets the same games and looks just as good. WoW PS3 can do a little more..

Look at last gen.. PS2 was weakest but still put out great power and gfx.. The 360 is no different/

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Proof?

Proof?
Proof?
Proof?
Proof?
Proof?
DMC3 barely sold over a million copies worldwide. You makes you think DMC4 will do any better? DMC is always ported to the PC and its always crap on PC. What makes you think they won't port on the 360 this time? And Capcom made some good money on two of there game so far that that was on the 360.

MGS4 has been hinted to go to 360 for long time. Even by konami. There not just going to come out and say. It will be on Sony PS3 first. Then after they think they sold what they can. They will say it be on the 360..

They was teasing him about MGS4 coming to 360 and Shane was telling him to just announce it. He just laughed and said "its going to be a great game".

konami wants on the 360 as well. Plus all they been saying is not at this time

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Plus all they been saying is not at this time

Meaning, they never planned it from the start.

Please provide proof. Your statements that lead to "likely" or "maybe" are not proof. It was likely Pokemon DP was going to release by March. It's releasing in April. It was likely PS3 would have 400,000 launch units in the US. IT didn't.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
IF they never planned it. Then they would be saying MSG4 will just be for the PS3 we have no plans what so ever to bring to 360.

Konami wants it.. They want to make money.. Watch and see.. I mean even that Shane sayins it coming and his a big Sonyfanboy..

DMC4 will be only a time exclusive.. Capcom will bring more of the games to multiplatform.. Just don't be shocked when they bring it..

New2Ya

I'm lost...
PS3 is losing games. Why should I or anyone buy it when the 360 gets the same games and looks just as good. WoW PS3 can do a little more..
360 is losing them too. And when the PS3 gets the so-told-360-exclusives, its a better version...

Fact is, people bash PS3 after 1 month and act as if 360 is God over it, though after a full year headstart... Take a chill pill before judging. Wait till next year.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
360 is losing them too. And when the PS3 gets the so-told-360-exclusives, its a better version
Yea same for the 360. Later when it comes to the 360 its a better version..

Fact is, people bash PS3 after 1 month and act as if 360 is God over it, though after a full year headstart... Take a chill pill before judging. Wait till next year.
The reason is because, 1. Ken is kill Sony if anyone does.. 2. xbox had no games what so ever maybe a few decent ones..

Now that the 360 is out. They are getting a lot and some of Sony old titles.. Sony had in the bag last time. But this time it seems they don't care. As long as they get money..

Kutagari's head too far up his ass with PS1/2 success that he lost sight of the real gaming dynamics. Blahblahblah Cell supercomputer AV grid. If only ken heeded my warning.

He won't be around by PS4, if there is still a PS4
I have to agree with that.. Sony thinks they have in bag. When they don't.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Yea same for the 360. Later when it comes to the 360 its a better version..
I have seen no better version on the 360 as of yet. :closedeyes:

The reason is because, 1. Ken is kill Sony if anyone does.. 2. xbox had no games what so ever maybe a few decent ones..
As an XBOX supporter, you know not much then. XBOX had Halo, Jade Empire, Dead or Alive, Project Gotham Racing, Ninja Gaiden, Fable, Forza Motorsport, Half Life, Elder Scrolls... Quite a nice AAA list...

As for Ken. There's a reason he was stepped down...

Now that the 360 is out. They are getting a lot and some of Sony old titles.. Sony had in the bag last time. But this time it seems they don't care. As long as they get money..
Ken didnt care. Hirai does...

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
I have seen no better version on the 360 as of yet.
Thats because u hate xbox.. Theres lots that titles that look good even better then some PS3 titles. PS3 may be powerful one and games may look better on it later on. But the 360 can put out some great gfx and power as well..

Plus I cant wait to see Itagaki next game. I hope its NG2. and watch and see that game will blow so many minds..

As an XBOX supporter, you know not much then. XBOX had Halo, Jade Empire, Dead or Alive, Project Gotham Racing, Ninja Gaiden, Fable, Forza Motorsport, Half Life, Elder Scrolls... Quite a nice AAA list...

As for Ken. There's a reason he was stepped down...
I become a 360 fan, I didn't care for xbox..

Halo, Jade Empire, NG, NGB, Fable Elders, Mech Assault. Xbox had some great titles.. But Sony had hell of alot more..

Ken may not have a reason to step down, but if he Sony would be so much better off.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Thats because u hate xbox.. Theres lots that titles that look good even better then some PS3 titles. PS3 may be powerful one and games may look better on it later on. But the 360 can put out some great gfx and power as well..

Im talking about extras. 360 gets ports. As of yet, the PS3 got ports of 360 games, hence why 360 games look better atm.

I become a 360 fan, I didn't care for xbox..

Halo, Jade Empire, NG, NGB, Fable Elders, Mech Assault. Xbox had some great titles.. But Sony had hell of alot more..

Ken may not have a reason to step down, but if he Sony would be so much better off.

Hirai took his position... Ken already got off the big chair... I dont remember what he is doing now, but he is still importatn. Still, Hirai is more important now...
I bolded down my comments...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back