• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Ven?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Why would MX freeze Ven in attempt to kill him? Would there be a reason? If so, what reason? There's something more to Ven than him looking like Roxas.... (no flaming, just a thought)

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
Maybe Ven was a team with Terra and Aqua. Just like Sora, Donald, and Goofy. That's just like saying, "Why do the heartless try to kill Donald or Goofy?" Maybe it's because MX knew Terra or Aqua would want revenge for killing Ven or something...

Last edited:

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Hmmm, yeah, but who is the master and apprentice? If it's MX and DS then why would they be trying to kill them?

Shadukai X

Banned
I don't know, why did MX try to freeze any of them? Why did he attack them? Why didn't he just stand there? Why did he fight back? Why is he old? Why is he bald? Why does he look like Ansem? Why was he walking around? Why did he randomly attack Ven? Why Ven? Why not Agua? Why not Terra? Why wasn't Sora in the video? Why are they in the desert? Why did they fight? What's with their names? Why is it a secret video? Why are there three if them? Why not four? Why not seven? Why did Aqua have blue hair? Why not cyan? Why is their hair so messy? Why do they have hair? Why does Roxas have blur hair? Why does Sora have brown hair? Why does Kairi have red hair? Why does Riku look emo? Why aren't there any black people in the games? Why aren't there any Mexicans in the game? Why is this significant to the story? Why does Mikey have the StarCatcher keyblade? Why is he standing at the edge of a cliff? Why is there kingdom hearts showing again? Why is kingdom hearts blue? Why doesn't this relate to Aqua's blue hair? Why do these questions matter? Why is there so much blue? Why is kingdom hearts shape like a heart? Why is kingdom hearts a moon? Why doesn't the moon show at night? Why does everyone want kingdom hearts? Why is there gonna be three games? Why are they gonna be on separate systems? Why do you ask questions no one knows the answers to? Why are they all different stories? Why does Nomura put them on all these games? Why are there newer characters? Why are there different game plays? Why are they released in japan first? Why is Square in Japan? Why isn't Square in a America? Why isn't final mix coming to America? Why is there a secret video in final mix, but a different on in the original? Why are two secret videos? Why is final mix different? Why is there more bosses? Why is there more stuff? Why isn't Mickey in the game more? Why is the story so short? Why is the game so easy? Why is there all these questions? Why are the games numbered in roman numerals? Why isn't it numbered by numerical code? Why is the logo blue in the first? Why is it silver in the second? Why is the logo shaped like a heart? Why is there a crown? Why is the crown yellow?

Why?

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I don't know, why did MX try to freeze any of them?
Who knows
Why did he attack them?
Who knows
Why didn't he just stand there? Why did he fight back?
He kinda did; who knows
Why is he old? Why is he bald?
Lol
Why does he look like Ansem?
Connection
Why was he walking around?
At the beggining? idk
Why did he randomly attack Ven? Why Ven? Why not Agua? Why not Terra?
Idk; reason for thread; Ven's special, jk, idk; idk
Why wasn't Sora in the video?
10 years ago, Sora would be 4
Why are they in the desert?
Idk
Why did they fight?
For special reasons
What's with their names?
Connections
Why is it a secret video?
Lol
Why are there three if them? Why not four? Why not seven?
Three's a magical number
Why did Aqua have blue hair? Why not cyan?
Water=Aqua
Why is their hair so messy?
They just fought a hard battle inside armor
Why do they have hair?
Lmao!
Why does Roxas have blur hair? Why does Sora have brown hair? Why does Kairi have red hair?
Roxas has blonde hair; picture them with different colored hair
Why does Riku look emo?
lol
Why aren't there any black people in the games? Why aren't there any Mexicans in the game?
Supcicous! jk
Why is this significant to the story?
It's Xehanort's past
Why does Mikey have the StarCatcher keyblade?
It's in the past and Mickey was Yen Sid's apprentice.
Why is he standing at the edge of a cliff?
Investigating?
Why is there kingdom hearts showing again? Why is kingdom hearts blue? Why doesn't this relate to Aqua's blue hair?
Idk; Idk; lol
Why do these questions matter? Why is there so much blue? Why is kingdom hearts shape like a heart?
Who knows;lol;"Hearts"?
Why is kingdom hearts a moon? Why doesn't the moon show at night? Why does everyone want kingdom hearts?
Idk, we don't know much about KH; idk; It's magic!
Why is there gonna be three games? Why are they gonna be on separate systems? Why do you ask questions no one knows the answers to?
Cuz Nomura made it that way, idk; idk; I answered most of them
Why are they all different stories? Why does Nomura put them on all these games? Why are there newer characters?
To answer some questions; So everythings cleared up for H3; To make it interesting
Why are there different game plays? Why are they released in japan first? Why is Square in Japan? Why isn't Square in a America? Why isn't final mix coming to America?
Idk; Lucky japanese; They made that way; idk
Why is there a secret video in final mix, but a different on in the original? Why are two secret videos?
Cuz they don't think too much on the original Secret movies; idk
Why is final mix different? Why is there more bosses? Why is there more stuff? Why isn't Mickey in the game more?
They finalize it; To make it cool; Finalizing it; he's in the game a lot.
Why is the story so short? Why is the game so easy? Why is there all these questions? Why are the games numbered in roman numerals?
It's not that short; On critical mode it's hard (no I haven't played FM); Idk; Cuz it's cool
Why isn't it numbered by numerical code? Why is the logo blue in the first? Why is it silver in the second? Why is the logo shaped like a heart?
Idk; Idk; Idk; Kingdom "Hearts"
Why is there a crown? Why is the crown yellow?
What crown?
Holy mama that took forever!!!

keyblader_aki

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD that was funny. The crown I think he's talking about the one that's on Sora's head. I dont know where i saw it but in a pic...or something Sora has a crown on top of his head. I dont think it has anything to do with the terra secret boss fight in Kh2...and yes i think that IS in fact Terra...

who knows...watch when they all come out we'll see the game and be like Homer Simpson "D'oh!!!" We're making everything so complicated ..watch it'll be simple as if it was right in front of us. >_>;;

keyblader_aki

Not to get off topic but Agent007 i love your sig. Seeing them side by side Venn is Roxas. That's what I believe.

People kept thinking (the moment they got a PEEK at BHK's face that he was Sora somehow) i'm going with it this time too. How? I have a theory but won't say it's in another topic but i do believe Roxas is Venn....

Roxas/Sora/Venn...all the small guys get picked on?!?! o_O;; lol

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Huh?! I don't understand what you mean. BHK?
EDIT: Now I do, forgot what BHK meant.

Last edited:

keyblader_aki

Doortolight024 LMAO!!! Oh i guess you weren't around yet on the forums. LMAO

BHK was the name like MX and UEM that people gave Roxas.

We NEVER got to see his face, not for awhile and all we knew was that he had Blond Hair.
BHK= Blonde-haired-Kid XDD

There nicknames like Enigmatic Man....ummm...god alot others....it was funny trying to remember all these names. Oh eyah BFM....Blind folded Man...which was riku as we know now...DWF = Dual wielder figure which was also Roxas

it was funny

keyblader_aki

Ah okay glad you cleared that up. Glad you were around for that. That was hilarious trying to remember who was who and what the initials meants and all that especially when it came to theories XD anyways....off topic and down memory lane...

Why Venn? I think it all has to do with Sora *shrugs* Really i do...even though it's 10 years in the past i still think it's all connected to Venn/Terra/Aqua and Riku/Sora/Kairi...

Terra the Enigma

I have something to say, Ven and Roxas look the same, that is true, but Ven hasn't been cloned what-so-ever, possibly Ven's personality or thoughts of some sort were given to Sora. I mean, Sora existed ten years ago in Birth by Sleep. Next, MX and DS attacked the Apprentices because the disappearance of the two was a dark omen foreshadowing a great disaster. Here's my own theory on Xehanort and DS, both die. However, MX dies and his Apprentice takes on his name becoming Xehanort. The Apprentice becomes a researched for Ansem the Wise and betrays him with the other five. Xehanort's Heartless is defeated by Sora and what not while Xemnas is born. Then, Xemnas is killed by Sora and Riku. That is pretty much all I have for now and I can't consider this true, yet...

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I have something to say, Ven and Roxas look the same, that is true, but Ven hasn't been cloned what-so-ever, possibly Ven's personality or thoughts of some sort were given to Sora. I mean, Sora existed ten years ago in Birth by Sleep.
You Ven, not Sora. And I didn't mean Ven being a "clone" of Roxas literally, I put quotes around it
Next, MX and DS attacked the Apprentices because the disappearance of the two was a dark omen foreshadowing a great disaster.
And the apprentices are TAV?
Here's my own theory on Xehanort and DS, both die. However, MX dies and his Apprentice takes on his name becoming Xehanort.
So you're saying DS is Xehanort? Ao do a lot of people
The Apprentice becomes a researched for Ansem the Wise and betrays him with the other five. Xehanort's Heartless is defeated by Sora and what not while Xemnas is born. Then, Xemnas is killed by Sora and Riku. That is pretty much all I have for now and I can't consider this true, yet...
Alright, and welcome to the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back