• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why they Have no KEYCHAINS BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Axel 5, your theory can be true. Weren't they the originals keybladers? I just can't put in my head the keyblade changing forms though.

Uh...Lingering Sentiment?

Back to the topic, Hats off to the dude that mentioned Sora getting his Keyblade with the keychain
ability. I think the wielder (Vexen is his name right) might be Sora reincarnated. It is to extreme for me to say this but it somewhat makes sense.

Uh...lol Vexen? I think you mean Ven...which if so, can't really be true, since, you know, Ven and Sora lived within the same time period...

Sora randomly gets a keyblade after a hooded man approaches him in the cave (Xehnort's Noobie I believe it is).

I think you mean Nobody. And uh, he got it after Riku disappeared from the islands. Yes, it was after Xehanort's Heartless talked to him, but I wanted to emphasize that part.

Sora becomes a heartless releasing his Noobie that looks like Vexen.

Uhuh. Again, I think you mean Ven. Vexen is the old man in the Organization. Dirty blonde hair, scientist, ice element?

Though I never played FM2, wasn't there a part when Xehnort went into the secret room in Hollow Bastion and started talking to the armor the wielders wore?

Well, yeah, Xemnas walked into a secret room to have chat with Aqua's armor.

Last edited:

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
do ya think that mabe sora riku and kairi were training on destiny islands to have keychains (which could also kairi moved to the islands)
and when sora and riku were on the island and disappear was a final test to see if one would choose darkness

Uh no. Sora, Riku, and Kairi knew absolutely nothing about keyblades. They didn't even know that there were other worlds outside their own. Thats what their raft idea was for. They wanted to see if they could find "other worlds" besides just their islands. Therefore, no, SRK were NOT training on DI, as they knew nothing of the outside world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back