• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why they Have no KEYCHAINS BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I think all the keyblades might be pure and the keychain is necessary to change their form.

Mmhm. Thats why i'm hoping VAT's (or at least Terra and Ven's because they're playable) keyblades can change from world to world in some other way. Because Nomura said that even the keyblades were darker so that must mean they change somehow.

Brazen Soul

Perhaps VAT's keyblades are like standard issue firearms, all soldiers are given the same gun but each individual can customize it. The keychains simply alter the look, and abilities of the weapon, just like an
M203, Scope, Thermal sight, or night vision would alter a normal weapons preformance capabilities.

Chaos Bahamut

I think the reson that they don't have keychains because that the keyblades that they have are the true forms of those keyblades and that when you put a keychain on a keyblade that you get a differen one and that is why there are no keychains on the keyblades at sunset horizons because those are all the keyblades original forms that exist.

no because kingdom key is soras blade true form and it has a chain

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Not Sure. Maybe the KK true form is something else. Imagine if the true form of KK is bigger than Terra"s keyblade, could Sora use it? No, so because it is needed, the keychain is created. Just a theory.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Let's stay on topic here.

The true form of the keyblade seems like it would be the kingdom key. Look how basic it is and the little fighting power it gives Sora...even though it still opens and locks doors.

Brazen Soul

K UF, Mabe they all unlock doors, but mabe The Kingdom Key, is of a lesser "cal."then those used by VAT? Or mabe its vice versa?

Chaos Bahamut

well fenrir was one of those key-chainless keyblades in Sunset Horizons And now it IS a keychain< contributing to my first theory

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I made a theory some months ago where I said there was many class of keyblade... And all keyblade at Sunset Horizon became Keychain because of KH Accident, and that after, XH found keychain heart unlocker and use PoH for remaking it into keychain... so Without Keychain, KK would have a true form I think.

Chaos Bahamut

Theory 4:

or (this was a really early theory )the Sunset Horizons is just a storage place when the keychain of that key blade is not attached. for example

You have Ultima Weapon Equiped and Not fenrir Fenrir Is In sunset horizons waiting to be called
Ultima Weapon is Not in sunset horizons since it has not been called

if you equiped the Fenrir keychain, ultima weapon would go to Sunset horizons and fenrir would come to you.

Brazen Soul

Perhaps a keyblade can be turned into a keychain... that way the weilder can put together the strength of two keyblades together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back