• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why they Have no KEYCHAINS BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Bahamut

Ven, Aqua, and Terra have no keychains.
Discuss why.

I couldnt tell if Dark Soldier had one.

Note: Mickey and Master Xeahanort has a keychain

Theory 1:The Keyblades at sunset horizons have no keychains. If they are sperated from Sunset Horizons THEY turn into keychains that you can attach to your keyblade to change power and style. Mickey and MX just happend to be lucky enough to find one.

Note: Fenrir keyblade was one of the Keychainless keyblades at Sunset Horizons.

Theory 2:There are two types of Keybaldes.

Theory 3:VAT arent Keyblade Wielders/masters.

Apollo

Silver Member
1. I doubt

2. I agree with this one the most! But with the fact that key chain keyblades are weaker.

3. I say no

Apollo

Silver Member
1. I doubt

2. I agree with this one the most! But with the fact that key chain keyblades are weaker.

3. I say no

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I personally think that Terra, Aqua, and Ven do not have keychains because they are still apprentices. I think that only Keyblade weilders that have completed their training receive Keychains. But, of course, we don't even know the nature of a Keychain.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
They keyblade is too mysterious itself. There are too many things unsaid about it thus leaving it open to interpretation.

DanceMacabre

VAT might just be keybladers in training, maybe their using those weapons for when the day their hearts are strong enough to inherate the key

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
VAT might just be keybladers in training, maybe their using those weapons for when the day their hearts are strong enough to inherate the key

I like that idea. What and how are the each going to get keychains though? Unless there can be many keyblades of darkness and light.

Chaos Bahamut

well i guees that in birth by sleep square will explain the nature of the keyblade and all that crap

Charlie K

Back in Business
You never know.Hopefully it'll explain more that hasn't been explain, then KH3 will do the rest!

KHfreak24

I think the reson that they don't have keychains because that the keyblades that they have are the true forms of those keyblades and that when you put a keychain on a keyblade that you get a differen one and that is why there are no keychains on the keyblades at sunset horizons because those are all the keyblades original forms that exist.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
My theory on the whole keychain business is that perhaps the apprentices of keyblade masters don't receieve keychains until their masters deem them worthy. When they're done with their training yknow? Like the DS having one could be because MX found him worthy of one, that he was done with his training or something yknow? Same with Mickey and the Star seeker. Because if you watch the scene were the Lingering Spirit is talking to Sora, you can see that there is a space for a keychain, but he doesn' t have one. Perhaps because he never got the chance to finish his training.

Lexeon

Theory: Maybe all Keyblades look similar to Terra's before having Keychains, like they might be the original types of Keyblades.

roxasfire

Originally posted by Chaos Bahamut:
Fenrir keyblade was one of the Keychainless keyblades at Sunset Horizons.

can u find a pic of it? show me if u can. and if they dont get keychains until they are deemed worthy then y do sora and riku have them?

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
My theory on the whole keychain business is that perhaps the apprentices of keyblade masters don't receieve keychains until their masters deem them worthy. When they're done with their training yknow? Like the DS having one could be because MX found him worthy of one, that he was done with his training or something yknow? Same with Mickey and the Star seeker. Because if you watch the scene were the Lingering Spirit is talking to Sora, you can see that there is a space for a keychain, but he doesn' t have one. Perhaps because he never got the chance to finish his training.

Well put. I like this idea, the keychain amkes the keyblade authentic and gives it different power.

epickeyblade

i think that VATsr keyblades are pure and only have one form unlike soras who can change due to the keychain and the things he encounters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back