• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Terra is most likely Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

FOR AN ADULT?? it would take the biggest growth sperg ever in history for anyone to grow 3 feet in a year. let alone you stop growing 14-17
...Do you even understand what he is saying?
And you don't stop growing 14-17... Do you know much about human development? o_O

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Xigbar in KH2:FM+

He never said Xehanort appeard right after Birth by Sleep he said "How many years ago was it... People with the blade of key started to appear... And fought great battles. When they were gone, a man who had lost his memories appeared. Xemnas... no. Xehanort was taken in by Ansem around that time, was he not?" That doesn't say how much time passed it says after. After could be seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, any time up to a year. So you are going by a mere assumption so it is a possibility that the Dark Soldier is Xehanort.

A

Audo

When they were gone = end of BBS.
He appeared.

As in, right when they were gone, Xehanort appeared.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
That doesn't say how much time passed it says after. After could be seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, any time up to a year.

It said "when they were gone" not "after they were gone"...
Also, there would have to be ample time for the events that happened during that year to happen.
Not everything that happened in the Ansem Reports (Mickey's arrival, Xehanort creating the first heartless, construction of the heartless machine, the apprentice's betrayal, etc) happened in one day.

So you are going by a mere assumption so it is a possibility that the Dark Soldier is Xehanort.

Yes, it is "possible" for DS to be Xehanort. Just as it is "possible" that DS could be purple-skinned and have three eyes. They are both "possible". But probable? No...

In Mickey's flashback, we see Xehanort. That flashback could not have been more than a few months after BBS. Judging form his looks, Xehanort appears to be somewhere in his twenties.

Now, judging from his height, DS appears to be roughly the same age Ven is, around his middle teens.

Now, if you do your math, you can tell that DS would be too young to grow into Xehanort.

Now, should DS be the same age as Xehanort (of course, minus the months), then he would be too old to be having sudden growth spurts.

Ergo, DS is either too short or too young to be Xehanort.

soraisriku

Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
He never said Xehanort appeard right after Birth by Sleep he said "How many years ago was it... People with the blade of key started to appear... And fought great battles. When they were gone, a man who had lost his memories appeared. Xemnas... no. Xehanort was taken in by Ansem around that time, was he not?" That doesn't say how much time passed it says after. After could be seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, any time up to a year. So you are going by a mere assumption so it is a possibility that the Dark Soldier is Xehanort.

A believe that the Dark Sloider is his Dark side or form because ansem, the fake one, gave it to Riku thus caused the beginning of the Org XIII.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
UH yea............
ok14-20.

WAIT isnt this post about Terra?????
Since when was this health Class??

FOR AN ADULT?? it would take the biggest growth sperg ever in history for anyone to grow 3 feet in a year. let alone you stop growing 14-17

As if i havent been faceplamed enough............and youre right i dont.....:unsure:
Guess again. :D

It said "when they were gone" not "after they were gone"...
Also, there would have to be ample time for the events that happened during that year to happen.
Not everything that happened in the Ansem Reports (Mickey's arrival, Xehanort creating the first heartless, construction of the heartless machine, the apprentice's betrayal, etc) happened in one day.

Yes, it is "possible" for DS to be Xehanort. Just as it is "possible" that DS could be purple-skinned and have three eyes. They are both "possible". But probable? No...

In Mickey's flashback, we see Xehanort. That flashback could not have been more than a few months after BBS. Judging form his looks, Xehanort appears to be somewhere in his twenties.

Now, judging from his height, DS appears to be roughly the same age Ven is, around his middle teens.

Now, if you do your math, you can tell that DS would be too young to grow into Xehanort.

Now, should DS be the same age as Xehanort (of course, minus the months), then he would be too old to be having sudden growth spurts.

Ergo, DS is either too short or too young to be Xehanort.
AMEN.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
A believe that the Dark Sloider is his Dark side or form because ansem, the fake one, gave it to Riku thus caused the beginning of the Org XIII.

What in the hell are you talking about?
Your facts are about as straight as a circle...

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
When they were gone = end of BBS.
He appeared.

As in, right when they were gone, Xehanort appeared.

When they were gone= after Birth by Sleep. That's when he appeared when they were gone not the moment they dissapeared he showed up but, some time after because i doubt that anyone could travel from one world to another even with gummi ship it still takes time. Also your still making an assumption it was never by nomaru or anyone working on Kingdom Hearts that "Right after Birth By Sleep same day or month Xehanort appeared." What your saying isn't fact it's how you took that phrase from your own personal point of veiw. I don't personally think that the Dark Soldier is Xehanort but, it is a possiblity and you can't assume that it is impossible.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
When they were gone= after Birth by Sleep. That's when he appeared when they were gone not the moment they dissapeared he showed up but, some time after because i doubt that anyone could travel from one world to another even with gummi ship it still takes time. Also your still making an assumption it was never by nomaru or anyone working on Kingdom Hearts that "Right after Birth By Sleep same day or month Xehanort appeared." What your saying isn't fact it's how you took that phrase from your own personal point of veiw. I don't personally think that the Dark Soldier is Xehanort but, it is a possiblity and you can't assume that it is impossible.

Since they become "gone" at the end of BBS, it would not be after.
And of course it would take some time--but certainly not enough to grow a foot, if that's what you're getting at.

A

Audo

Did you just skip Omni's post?

i doubt that anyone could travel from one world to another even with gummi ship it still takes time
Dark Corridors take seconds...

Also your still making an assumption it was never by nomaru or anyone working on Kingdom Hearts that "Right after Birth By Sleep same day or month Xehanort appeared.
They don't need to. It is clearly implied.

A

Audo

Not that hard. Open portal. Step through, leave through portal. Magic.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
When they were gone= after Birth by Sleep. That's when he appeared when they were gone not the moment they dissapeared he showed up but, some time after because i doubt that anyone could travel from one world to another even with gummi ship it still takes time. Also your still making an assumption it was never by nomaru or anyone working on Kingdom Hearts that "Right after Birth By Sleep same day or month Xehanort appeared." What your saying isn't fact it's how you took that phrase from your own personal point of veiw.

Use a dictionary if you must...
The word "when" =/= the word "after"...

I don't personally think that the Dark Soldier is Xehanort but, it is a possiblity and you can't assume that it is impossible.

Please read...

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Did you just skip Omni's post?

Dark Corridors take seconds...

They don't need to. It is clearly implied.

No I did not skip OmniChaos' post. If he lost his memory how would he know how to use a Dark Corridor. It's not implied, them inplying that would be"When weilders of the blade of key wasn't that the day Xemas no Xehanort appeared," or something to that extent. They meant it happened after they dissapeared. If Sora said "Kairi isn't that the girl who appeared when I was older than four" that doesn't mean Kairi appeared when sora was four and one day but maybe five or four and a half basically anytime after. Nothing was clearly implied, but hopefully we will know when he appeared when Birth by Sleep comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back