• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Terra is most likely Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Xehanort doesn't exist until the very end of BBS.
And Organization XIII wasn't "just beginning" until a year after BBS.

And, since that Wikipedia article gives no reference to where it was confirmed that he was playing Terra, it could be as much as guesswork. Meaning it isn't concrete, nor is it applicable.

I know that Xehanort didn't become ansem's apprentice until one year after birth by sleep but, where was he for an entire year. Also how would he end up on Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden if the final battle happened on Sunset Horizens.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
Ok but answer this:

If Xehanort wasn't "alive" then how was he a grown up a year after BBS?

He had to be alive to be a grown up a year after BBS.....

So what you are saying really makes no sense.......

You know that Audo was talking about Xehanort, the student, right?

In that case, use your brain successfully, then you know what he is thinking about.

A

Audo

That's the big question isn't it? And thus how we're on this topic right now.
Terra + MX most likely somehow fused during the final battle, leaving behind Xehanort the Apprentice.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Another conclusion coud be that Xehanort is the Dark Soldier because he is the only character that we have not seen, heard, or really know anything about and, that might be the reason why. Also it might explain why Riku wears a similar suit when Xehanort's Heartless posses him and even before that when Maleficent gave it to him. Also I'll ask again how would he get to Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion after the battle on Sunset Horizons.

A

Audo

There are many reason why Xehanort cannot be the Dark Soldier. And it has been discussed, many, many times.

Not to mention, Riku gets that suit before Xehanort even begins to possess him.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
That's the big question isn't it? And thus how we're on this topic right now.
Terra + MX most likely somehow fused during the final battle, leaving behind Xehanort the Apprentice.
I agree(thanks god noone is attacking me)

A

Audo

Which makes no sense cuz if he wasn't alive at that point he would have had to have been born after BBS.

Which would make him barely 1 years old a year after that.
I didn't say he was born like a normal person. Clearly his existence was made through special means, which obviously means he is the bi-product of an event that occurred in BBS.

And Sora wouldn't be alive at that point.

He'd still be yet to be born.
Um... that has no affect on Sora at all. We already know Sora is four years old in BBS.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
There are many reason why Xehanort cannot be the Dark Soldier. And it has been discussed, many, many times.

Not to mention, Riku gets that suit before Xehanort even begins to possess him.

I'm not saying Xehanort is definantly the Dark Soldier but, I don't see why it's not a possibility so could you tell me why it's impossible for a person we know nothing about to automatically be ruled out as a possible soon to be Xehanort. I already said that Riku got his suit before Xehanort's Heartless possesed him if you read my entire post.

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
I didn't say he was born like a normal person. Clearly his existence was made through special means, which obviously means he is the bi-product of an event that occurred in BBS.

So what you're saying is that Xehanort, ze student, was created.....

Geez, You could have said that sooner!

Maybe that agrument wouldn't have happened if you did!

A

Audo

Maybe you could have just used logic...
I was implying it from the get-go.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Could someone please tell me why it's impossible for the Dark Soldier to be Xehanort. Also I already said that Maleficent gave riku the suit before Xehanort's Heartless possesed him so you stated what was already known.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back