• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why no confirmation for PAL yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
PAL region = a video game publication territory covering Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and varying European countries.

NTSC = the video gaming region of North America.

And no, Re:CoM is NOT coming to Europe.
If you want it that bad, just import the thing.

Thanks man. I'm glad to see that you're one of the few people here who aren't ass retarded.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Lol you're not getting it. I suggest you don't buy it, anyway. Voice acting is scary.

The PAL region is a video game publication territory covering Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and varying European countries.

The NTSC-U/C region is the video gaming region of North America.

The NTSC-J region is the video gaming region of Japan.

PAL region - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NTSC - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NTSC-J - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

NTSC/UC
JP

Or, atleast thats the regions coders use. Same thing.

xx kairi xx

Uh, it's obvious you don't know what a PAL region is, or what a NTSC-U/C region is, or what a NTCS-J region is.

actually takfloyd is completely right. thats the whole reason why we're not just able to import it. however it does have an awful lot to do with ps2, games regions so i dont get y he said tht.

Alpha_Sonix

I've never imported a game before, but since NTSC TVs and PAL TVs have different Hertz, I'm guessing the game would display in black and white, most because I when I played Tekken 4 on my PS2, I decided to test the 60 Hz option and the screen turned black and white, or rather the game was black and white.

washi95

cuz im in Aus im either gonna mod my ps2 or get swap magic then import it then kh final mix and kh 2 final mix. i wish us Palers didn't have to go to such great lengths to get it though

Kairi.

Cant' see why you guys can't get it, even if htey just import the USA version will you be happy?
There are people who can't import it. As a example me-- I don't trust online shopping.

I believe he meant there are no plans AS OF YET. So there's still hope right?
Square-Enix does not have plans for now, that's true indeed. But there's still hope, like I said in a previous thread: let's wait until January.

VenAqua

Dear sir,

At this time we do not have a specified release date for that title. Please refer to SQUARE ENIX HOLDINGS for further information and updates.

Regards,
>Well Is it going to be release in
>Europe/PAL? You have many
>fans of the series and they will
>bring you a quite bit of money for
>this game. If you do't they will
>feel betrayed and you will lose a
>good amount of money. Plus it
>seems unfair from people's
>perspectives that NA gets it and
>Europe doesn't.

Don't mind what I said but if you understand the first sentence, there is a chance so just hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back