• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Namineisn't the 14th orginization member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas151

Hello I am new here but I just really want to share my opinion with you guys and if I am wrong in the future then oh well but I really don't agree with anyone saying "yeah Namine is the 14th orginization member it's so obvious." Obviously that can't be true becausethere is one thing that Namine doesn't have in her name that everyone else in the orginization has an "X". This is very important because as I know of Xamnas gave everyone a reformed name that has an "X" in it. Also I never recalled anyoen saying Namine is an official orginization member. The orginization just wanted her abilities for the purpose of their research. She was then only used by Marluxia as a way to take over the orginization by using her to manipulate Sora. Also she would have no real purpose for the orginization combat wise because they are after heartless to collect their hearts to create an artificial Kingdom Hearts and Namine has no combat purpose that I know of. This is just some things proving that she could not be it and that it has to be a new woman that can actually contribute to the orginizations purpose. That means this could possibly be Aqua's nobody or even a new woman. Though if it is Aqua's nobody then that raises the question of what happened to her heartless. Though this will possibly be explained in Bbs if this happens and resolved in 358/2 days but I could be wrong.

Oh and I know there are a whole bunch of topics on this but it would useless putting my idea on there because it would probably get over looked. If you guys have info helping this theory or disproving it then feel free to go ahead and express it :thumbsup:

Roxas151

Exactly plus Namine doesn't have the power to manipu8late anyones hearts just those closely related to Sora. Also the fact that Namine has no reason to be apart of the orginization because she does not long for the same things the other nobodies do. She did not care about (or atleast show) that she wanted to be a complete being and quickly came to terms that she was not suppose to exist unlike the others who were extremely ambitious towards becomming complete again.

Crimson-Darkness

yeah she never met Roxas before KHII as Roxas probably meets the new member
also there won't be any use of her being the 14th member especially that the game takes
place at the end of KHI and ended before KHII she would be already with Ansem the wise
restoring Sora's memories

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Namine couldn't possibly be the 14th member. Lest you forget, Organization XIII had her held captive, forcing her to use her abilities against her will. An actual member would not be in such a position.

Awards
Also, I can't see Namine joining even if they asked, which is why they imprisoned her instead. For all we know, she might've been given a name with an x by Xemnas but she refused it. Also, she never met Roxas before Riku brought him in to see Ansem, so Roxas would've recognized her even though he lost his memories in the beginning of KH2.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Definately not Namine.

As if she'd do dirty work for Organization XIII out of her own will.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Give proof that the Org. member's got their X anagram names from Xemnas. Besides, how could Xemnas give Roxas his name if Roxas didn't remember Sora?

And the fact that you say Namine is worthless in combat is laughable. With a single thought, she completely destroyed the Riku Replica's heart.

Another thing, Namine could be seen as a hero to the Org., since she was a major factor in Marluxia's downfall, and possibly proved her worth. Would Xemnas even know if Sora was at Castle Oblivion? Axel could have lied and put the credit on Namine, essentially to "protect" Sora, because he's Roxas' other side.

But now you wonder why Namine would help the Org. She'd be sent by DiZ as a spy. To gain Roxas' trust and take him to DiZ. Obviously, this plan does not work in the end and she has to erase Org. XIII's memories.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Give proof that the Org. member's got their X anagram names from Xemnas. Besides, how could Xemnas give Roxas his name if Roxas didn't remember Sora?

One of the scenes that was added to Final Mix was of Xemnas meeting Roxas for the first time in front of the old mansion in Twilight Town and rearranging the letters in "Sora" and throwing in an x to give him his new name.

And the fact that you say Namine is worthless in combat is laughable. With a single thought, she completely destroyed the Riku Replica's heart.

Again, that was against her will. Sure, she has the potential to be lethal, but she is too kind to do that.

Another thing, Namine could be seen as a hero to the Org., since she was a major factor in Marluxia's downfall, and possibly proved her worth. Would Xemnas even know if Sora was at Castle Oblivion? Axel could have lied and put the credit on Namine, essentially to "protect" Sora, because he's Roxas' other side.

I doubt the Organization members are the type to give someone a golden sticker for a job well done.

But now you wonder why Namine would help the Org. She'd be sent by DiZ as a spy. To gain Roxas' trust and take him to DiZ. Obviously, this plan does not work in the end and she has to erase Org. XIII's memories.

I assume this too is hypothetical?

Also...

Though if it is Aqua's nobody then that raises the question of what happened to her heartless.

It's probably among the many other Heartless wandering the worlds, having no importance whatsoever.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
It's probably among the many other Heartless wandering the worlds, having no importance whatsoever.
Well we still don't knnow what happened to AtW's aprrentice's heartless...

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing

But now you wonder why Namine would help the Org. She'd be sent by DiZ as a spy. To gain Roxas' trust and take him to DiZ. Obviously,this plan does not work in the end and she has to erase Org. XIII's memories.
Okay, Xenmas knew who Sora was OBVIOUSLY,you havn't seen the scene in kh2 FM of Roxas standing there and the name Sora was in front of him, then the letters swirl around and the name Roxas appears, so Xenmas knew who Sora was, and HE gave Roxas his name.

The only reason why Namine was able to shatter Riku Replica's heart was because Riku was connected to Sora's heart and since Riku Replica is a copy of Riku, Namine was able to manipulate him as well,or shatter his heart. So it still remains that she only has power of those that are connected to Sora's heart

Namine was never a hero to the organization, just a tool, they didn't care how or who killed Marluxia, as long as he was dead they were fine with it. And you have absolutely no proof of what Axel reported to Xenmas.

And where is your proof that she was sent as a spy to gain Roxas's trust??? only after Roxas forgot about the organization did he trust namine

kh is ba

I think you are right why she couldn't be but the main reason namine cant be in the org is because she cant fight and because she is just too nice in general. I also think it would be cool if it was aquas nobody but as you said it could easily be a new person.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Previously you said "The members of the XIII Organization have something hidden in their names", can you reveal the answer to us now?
Before this I've mentioned that when their names are spelt in Roman alphabets, there will surely be an "X", right? The truth is that when the "X" is taken away, the alphabets that are left behind is an anagram of the members' real names when they were humans. I actually wanted to insert an event scene showing how Roxas got his name. First the word "SORA" popped up and those letters were rearranged into "ROAS" and BAM, suddenly the "X" got inserted in the middle and he was told "Take this name...." Well, I had an image like that but it was something difficult to do time-wise so I gave up.

I can actually think of several ways she could be ferocious in battle, but Namine is a shy type. The fact that she's timid overpowers any ability to fight she may have.

Another thing, Namine could be seen as a hero to the Org., since she was a major factor in Marluxia's downfall, and possibly proved her worth.

Ahh, I see where you're coming from, but it was Sora's Keyblade that landed the finishing blow. Therefore Sora defeated Marcy.

Would Xemnas even know if Sora was at Castle Oblivion? Axel could have lied and put the credit on Namine, essentially to "protect" Sora, because he's Roxas' other side.

I believe Xemnas was already aware of Sora at CO. There is no way that none of them would report in.
Namine is Roxas in girl form.

But now you wonder why Namine would help the Org.

She wouldn't

She'd be sent by DiZ as a spy. To gain Roxas' trust and take him to DiZ.

While it seems possible, Namine met DiZ at the end of Sora's story.

Obviously, this plan does not work in the end and she has to erase Org. XIII's memories.

What? When would she have time for that when she has Sora's memories to deal with. On top of that, she can only affect the memories of Sora and those close to him. Sora and the Org. aren't that close.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well we still don't knnow what happened to AtW's aprrentice's heartless...

Like with Sora, they probably turned into Shadows, or some other Heartless. The fact that they produced Nobodies has no affect on the Heartless that were created as well.

And here is the video showing Xemnas giving Roxas his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back