• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WHY MARVEL SHOULD'NT BE IN THE KINGDOM HEARTS GAMES

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Marvel in a KH game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGubs

Website
www.facebook.com
Ok, So Iv have seen A LOT of "What if Marvel could be in the next Kingdom Hearts games?" or stuff like that. And im pretty sick of it (if you dont agree with me, you probaly better just not even read this)
I have pretty much 2 MAIN reasons why Marvel shouldnt be in the Kingdom Hearts games.

1. Well, It would completely stuff up the "Disney and Square Enix" thing up if Marvel moved into the game. I reckon Disney and Square Enix have a good thing going on here and it would just not work with another title coming in on it.

2. And now this is my REAL MAIN REASON. Well, you know how the Keyblade is supposed to be so legendary and so powerful right? Well, if we have all those Super Hero's and Villian's into the game (e.g. Spider Man, Super Man) Those guys are really so powerfull, they will just make the Keyblade look like a little kids toy compared to their awsome powers! Am I right? I mean, Sora cant lift huge bulidings or Shoot red hot laser beams out of his eyes! Whats even the point of having Sora in those types of world, trying to fight off Heartless/Villians when the Hero's could destroy them so easily! One smack from Super Man, and the Heartless would be toast!

Now do you see my point?
I know I shouldnt be ranting and raving about this stuff...but I wanted to lol
And plz dont give me any hate comments. I just want your oppinion. And Im just proving that having Marvel in a KH game is just stupid. :36:

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
=.= its been said that they wont mess with marvel so marvel wont be in KH.
why did you make this thread? this is old news and people already got over the marvel being in KH stuff >.<

MrGubs

Website
www.facebook.com
=.= its been said that they wont mess with marvel so marvel wont be in KH.
why did you make this thread? this is old news and people already got over the marvel being in KH stuff >.<

Actually they havent. I still see threads that have that Marvel stuff.
And I do know Square Enix wont make it, im just making a point on how stupid it would be.

Owa

Why do people keep saying Superman on these threads haha
Superman isn't even marvel >.<
But anyways.

I Agree no Marvel in Kingdom Hearts. I dont know why people keep wishing or hoping for it.
It's.Not.Going.To.Happen.
You might as well be saying, "zomg there should be a 'Lost' world! Cuz Disney owns ABC!"
Yeah no. Just because Disney OWNS something doesn't mean that it is "Disney"

So everyone should get over it and stop making threads about it, whether the thread is about how good of an idea it is, or how bad.

MrGubs

Website
www.facebook.com
Why do people keep saying Superman on these threads haha
Superman isn't even marvel >.<
But anyways.
I Agree no Marvel in Kingdom Hearts. I dont know why people keep wishing or hoping for it.

It's.Not.Going.To.Happen.
You might as well be saying, "zomg there should be a 'Lost' world! Cuz Disney owns ABC!"
Yeah no. Just because Disney OWNS something doesn't mean that it is "Disney"

So everyone should get over it and stop making threads about it, whether the thread is about how good of an idea it is, or how bad.

Thank you, Thats excacly what I wanted!
Sorry about the SuperMan thing, Its just an example :lol:

Macabre

Gold Member
Ok, So Iv have seen A LOT of "What if Marvel could be in the next Kingdom Hearts games?" or stuff like that. And im pretty sick of it (if you dont agree with me, you probaly better just not even read this)
I have pretty much 2 MAIN reasons why Marvel shouldnt be in the Kingdom Hearts games.

1. Well, It would completely stuff up the "Disney and Square Enix" thing up if Marvel moved into the game. I reckon Disney and Square Enix have a good thing going on here and it would just not work with another title coming in on it.

2. And now this is my REAL MAIN REASON. Well, you know how the Keyblade is supposed to be so legendary and so powerful right? Well, if we have all those Super Hero's and Villian's into the game (e.g. Spider Man, Super Man) Those guys are really so powerfull, they will just make the Keyblade look like a little kids toy compared to their awsome powers! Am I right? I mean, Sora cant lift huge bulidings or Shoot red hot laser beams out of his eyes! Whats even the point of having Sora in those types of world, trying to fight off Heartless/Villians when the Hero's could destroy them so easily! One smack from Super Man, and the Heartless would be toast!

Now do you see my point?
I know I shouldnt be ranting and raving about this stuff...but I wanted to lol
And plz dont give me any hate comments. I just want your oppinion. And Im just proving that having Marvel in a KH game is just stupid. :36:
Okay, I agree with you, Marvel characters in a KH game would be quite stupid but one thing...SUPERMAN IS FROM DC COMICS NOT FROM MARVEL
Okay, now may all the "Marvel in KH ideas" stop.

MrGubs

Website
www.facebook.com
Okay, I agree with you, Marvel characters in a KH game would be quite stupid but one thing...SUPERMAN IS FROM DC COMICS NOT FROM MARVEL
Okay, now may all the "Marvel in KH ideas" stop.

Yes, thank you! Thank you! :lol:
Ppls are agree with me! yaaay!:tongue:
Once again, I appoligise for the SuperMan thingy, Im not THAT much into SuperMan.
But you get you point anyways

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Ok, So Iv have seen A LOT of "What if Marvel could be in the next Kingdom Hearts games?" or stuff like that.
And you felt the need to make another one?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Actually they havent. I still see threads that have that Marvel stuff.
And I do know Square Enix wont make it, im just making a point on how stupid it would be.
yeah but you making a thread about it wont change a thing some people will agree with you and some wont, people will fight and your thread will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back