• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why it still remains as organization 13, and not 14

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
More that it doesn't sound plausible that this is the only reason for Xemnas not changing the Organization XIII name to include her.

If anything, he does know who her Somebody is, he might have used that name for her anagram- or used a fake one, to keep her from figuring out who her Somebody is.

Just because Xion doesn't know doesn't mean that he doesn't. Xemnas is the Superior for more than just because he was the first to lose his heart. He's smart, and cunning. He holds most of the cards- or at least he did- and he knows more than he lets on.

Joe_Keybladerz

My guess why Organization XIII is still called Organization XIII not Organization XIV is because Xion could be a whole person or that they simply don't want to change their name. Maybe it has to do with the first people to join the Organization.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
More that it doesn't sound plausible that this is the only reason for Xemnas not changing the Organization XIII name to include her.

If anything, he does know who her Somebody is, he might have used that name for her anagram- or used a fake one, to keep her from figuring out who her Somebody is.

Just because Xion doesn't know doesn't mean that he doesn't. Xemnas is the Superior for more than just because he was the first to lose his heart. He's smart, and cunning. He holds most of the cards- or at least he did- and he knows more than he lets on.

i like this thoery (the one you said just now). you should make it into a thread if someone hasnt thought of it

cloudxxzach

ya, the whole thing is unlikely. but, u never no. personally, I was thinking along the lines of wat Joe_Keybalderz said. They might have just not wanted to change the name.

zappopunk182

Well... assume that the organization left it at 13 and not 14 is because Xion is a special nobody because i believe she is Aqua's nobody. Xemnas being in charge means he knows Aqua meaning he's trying to keep his past a secret-ish? he keeps her out of being a main member and allows her to wonder why she exists? I think it might also be because of the same reason namine isn't in the organization. Because shes a special nobody with which they can't explain. Roxas was too much of an asset to let not be in the organization and Xemnas is the leader.

BUT!
you know what they say about assuming......it killed the cat :\

A

Audo

You know, I bet the answer is going to be incredibly obvious. Like, that since she kept leaving the Org, they just kept it as Org 13. Or since she died, they made it Org 13. It could be quite simple as far as we know and we're all just looking too deep into it.

Muse

you look atrocious
BUT!
you know what they say about assuming......it killed the cat :\

No, you messed up the saying.

The saying is Curiosity killed the cat.

The saying with Assuming is that when you Assume something, you make an ass out of you and me.

Just thought I'd correct you there. >.>

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I doubt it. There has to be more significance than that. A Nobody is a Nobody, regardless of whether or not they knew who her somebody was. She still would have been counted.

Perhaps there is some sort of initiation she didn't go through. Eh, I dunno. I'm not even sure if she's a Nobody at all.

Or, like Audo said, she just kept leaving/died, so they didn't bother to count her. Although, lots of Organization members died and they didn't change the name for them. Xion could have become whole, though.

MasterHearts7762

i think why organization 13 remains "13" is because no one could figure out which nobody xion belonged to.

and this could go into the theory of "no i" name.

so since she was never confirmed to have an other/somebody, she wasnt fully accepted into organization 13.

i wanted to say another theory, but i forgot it

Possibly, though i dont think it would matter if they new who her somebody was. But also it was Organization XIII at the time was because we had no idea that Xion was even around(or was around at one time)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
i think why organization 13 remains "13" is because no one could figure out which nobody xion belonged to.

and this could go into the theory of "no i" name.

so since she was never confirmed to have an other/somebody, she wasnt fully accepted into organization 13.

i wanted to say another theory, but i forgot it

You have to have an other to be a nobody. I thought you'd know even this.

A

Audo

Although, lots of Organization members died and they didn't change the name for them. Xion could have become whole, though.
The difference in that is they were members in the middle of the Organization, and Roxas was still alive at the time to claim his position as XIII. But with Xion being at the end, her constant leaving/death would be easy to adjust the name for. I mean, if Roxas died/left while Larxene was still there (and there was no Xion) then maybe that would have changed it to Org XII after that.

This making any sense? o.o

Key of Valor

The Professor
Nomura Interview said:
Nomura: In Kingdom Hearts II there was Organization XIII, however even when they had 14 members it was still Organization XIII, the reason why they were never known as XIV even though they had 14 members will be understood in this game. She is a key character.

If I'm not mistaken, Nomura said that even when the Organization had 14 members, it was still called
Organization XIII, which means Xion was part of the Organization when it was called Organization XIII.
It's not as simple as changing the name because of a lost of a member. I think there's some deeper
meaning behind it.

The first time Roxas appeared before the entire Organization, his throne already existed. But when
Xion first appeared before the entire Organization, there was no throne for her. There must be a
reason for this, and I speculate it involves the mystery of why the Organization never changed their
name to Organization XIV.

A

Audo

If I'm not mistaken, Nomura said that even when the Organization had 14 members, it was still called
Organization XIII, which means Xion was part of the Organization when it was called Organization XIII.
It's not as simple as changing the name because of a lost of a member. I think there's some deeper
meaning behind it.

The first time Roxas appeared before the entire Organization, his throne already existed. But when
Xion first appeared before the entire Organization, there was no throne for her. There must be a
reason for this.
Bad translation:

---So has this person appeared before?
Nomura: It's a secret (smiles). The story takes place before KHII, but in KHII it was Organization "XIII", not "Organization XIV". Though the 14th appears, the 14th is not the reason for this game. Her point is that she is a key character.

zappopunk182

No, you messed up the saying.

The saying is Curiosity killed the cat.

The saying with Assuming is that when you Assume something, you make an ass out of you and me.

Just thought I'd correct you there. >.>

haha i did that on purpose ;)

um... i think maybe there are only supposed to be 13 in the organization 13.... just like theres only 7 PoH.... Maybe its one of those things that just is. Realistically what probably happened is Xion wasnt supposed to be in Kingdom hearts and they threw her in to beef up the plot of 358/2... so probably the answer is something lame like.... there is only supposed to be 13 in the organization 13.... thats why Xion and Namine aren't counted in it. Maybe Xemnas thought that 13 was the perfect number but when another strong Nobody came along he realized he needed them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back