• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why isn't Namine's name Kairi?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZigZag

I'll assume you mean Xion by the black hair, in which case I'll call Oblivion relations, what with all the Memory basis and Snarl of Memories indicating she's related to Riku and not only to Sora

As for Namine, seeing how she was born when Roxas was, I'm personally blaming her pale skin and blonde hair on the same thing I blame Roxas's colors on - Ven.

The black hair was just an example.
But yes, I think so too, that the colors are because of Ventus.

As for Namine, seeing how she was born when Roxas was, I'm personally blaming her pale skin and blonde hair on the same thing I blame Roxas's colors on - Ven.

i think why nami has pale skin and blonde hair because she is the nobody of a PoH who heart is puer light.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
i think why nami has pale skin and blonde hair because she is the nobody of a PoH who heart is puer light.

Ummm, it's obviously the Ven factor. Roxas basically had the same thing happen to him like Namine did (except his skin wasn't too pale). If it was because her original was a PoH that would be dumb.

Izayoi

galactic cancer

She's more derived form Sora, if anything, though.

Ummm, it's obviously the Ven factor. Roxas basically had the same thing happen to him like Namine did (except his skin wasn't too pale). If it was because her original was a PoH that would be dumb.

Why would Roxas have the same "pale skin effect" as Namine if he didn't even come from Kairi?

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Why would Roxas have the same "pale skin effect" as Namine if he didn't even come from Kairi?

I never said he did, just that he wasn't as pale. Roxas looked sort of pale to me, but maybe that's just my eyes playing tricks on me.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's just hair color, it doesn't matter. It's what the character does.

Dude, are you even familiar with the concept of "Nobodies"? Human shaped Nobodies are the spitting image of their Somebodies. So if Roxas and Namine aren't carbon copies of Sora and Kairi down to the last detail, it means the world o_o;

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
okay some of the things that have been said here are preety dumb.
Namine was pale because she wasn't able to leave CO
Roxas is not as pale because he can go outside.
Namine has blonde hair cause of Ven
Roxas looks like Ven.
Namine is the Nobody of Kairi but came from Sora's body and soul.
She isn't a true nobody cause Kairi never lost her body.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
okay some of the things that have been said here are preety dumb.

So are some of what you said :\

Namine was pale because she wasn't able to leave CO
Roxas is not as pale because he can go outside.

Roxas didn't gain a tan as time went by o_o and most of Namine's existence took place outside of CO. So the sun has nothing to do with it, and everything to do with their births.

Namine is the Nobody of Kairi but came from Sora's body and soul.
She isn't a true nobody cause Kairi never lost her body.

You're assuming we know the true definition of a 'true Nobody', which, uh, with Namine even being - one might argue we don't :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back