• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why isn't deep jungle in COM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
due to the license probably don't ask the question either there were too many worlds.

geniusx

Website
www.xanga.com
i guess it is because it has trees and many levels you can fall from, and it would be confusing w/ com's camera. i hope this helps.

S

Swordfish

Yes i agree with the above! and mayb with copy wright issuies like others said!

Endgame

:D
Well let me think about this for a second...maybe it was because deep jungle SUCKED! It was the worst level on Kingdom Hearts, I only actually wen back once after sealing it, and that was to see if the rumour was true that you can see up jane's dress!

(For all those wondering, the rumour is true, if you get on a certain angle to her and use first person mode, you can see through that slit in her dress. Lets just say that she is not anatomically correct.)

fallenhearts

Website
www.myspace.com
I had just noticed that tarzan wasn't in com but it probably wasn't in also because nothin really impotant happened in that world and the camera would have problems in the tree climbing part of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back