• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Why is she doing this to me?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

15th member

^^ ^^
Its fine,she doesnt play KH ya know, and a few update: i was teaching one of her classmates on how to solve a rubix cube, and then she and her friends were walking in front of us. And they didnt thought I was paying attention to what their talking about AND I heared this: "Oh look you've seen and met each other again, I think he is unavoidable" her friend said. And she said " Im getting used to it, I've always thinking of him and of seeing and crossing paths to him now." And after or class I was walking to get my phone because we surrender it to the teachers and we will retrieve them after class. She was writing a paper about our school and she grabbed me while I was walking, she said if she could ask me some qestions about the school. I said that she could interview another gy bt she insisted, and I said yes. She couldnt look me in the eyes directly, after that she hurridly ran away i LEFT and she was doing her report coincidencely in front of where i was sitting waiting for someone who will fetch me.( I dreamnt of her last night and the night before last night and the other, sheesh..............-_-

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
^^ ^^
Its fine,she doesnt play KH ya know, and a few update: i was teaching one of her classmates on how to solve a rubix cube, and then she and her friends were walking in front of us. And they didnt thought I was paying attention to what their talking about AND I heared this: "Oh look you've seen and met each other again, I think he is unavoidable" her friend said. And she said " Im getting used to it, I've always thinking of him and of seeing and crossing paths to him now." And after or class I was walking to get my phone because we surrender it to the teachers and we will retrieve them after class. She was writing a paper about our school and she grabbed me while I was walking, she said if she could ask me some qestions about the school. I said that she could interview another gy bt she insisted, and I said yes. She couldnt look me in the eyes directly, after that she hurridly ran away i LEFT and she was doing her report coincidencely in front of where i was sitting waiting for someone who will fetch me.( I dreamnt of her last night and the night before last night and the other, sheesh..............-_-

Is your English bad? Because I didn't understand that, but I think from what I could understand, that her friends are influencing whether or not she can hang around you. Like, her friends think you're a loser and she is going by what they say.

15th member

Sorry for not updating, but I talked to her now and she has super problems hat she doesnt want to tell to me. I am really concerned about her health, she doeasnt eat at school. And she even said she doesnt eat 3 times a day and only drinks coke without eating anything. She says she has no appetite for eating, and it really sucks cause she is still calling me "cutie" and I really hate when you see the pictures of both of you together in her profile at the net. -__-

15th member

Uhm, we had a basketball game against an another school.Before our team will go to the game, she talked to me and said "Hey you better make a good game, i'll be watching". I can't concentrate to the game and repeatingly checking on where she was sitting if she is looking at me. We lost and before I go home, I was going out of the gate and suddenly she was outside of the gate attempting to go in. I was not looking at her and try to ignore her, but she approched me. And she said"It's ok, better luck next time" and she hold my hand and stared at me and she left.[I really hate problems like this].

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well damn, that sucks.

Force feed her?

I dunno, if she keeps coming up to her and then leaving, just remind her each time that you hate how she just walks up to you and then leaves soon after, she might stop doing it and hang around for longer.

15th member

This really sucks, she keeps saying one lined sentences. Like hello, how are you?, goodluck!!!, hows your day???, long time no see!!??, and after I reply. She runs away very fast that I dont even open my mouth yet to talk........

Fuego6

One piece of personal advice for someone who has gone through this. Don't harp on everything little thing she does and does not do. People will think you are crazy and obsessive. So what if she doesn't eat at school, maybe she eats a lot at home, maybe not. Truth is, it isn't you concern. As soon as you make it your concern things will really start to go downhill for you. You will worry about everything little thing, like "will she make it home from school today" "what if she gets in a car accident" So please don't let my experience go to waste. Just don't worry about those things. That is stuff for her family and her to worry about.

Whoa now I sound crazy, heh.

15th member

Yeah, and sometimes I THINK of that kinds of things.Now she is mad at me for not saving her when she almost fell at the stairs[she grabbed my arm before she almost fall] She is mad for not being able to save her and she thinks that I dont even care even when she falls[ I was ignoring her like what you guys said]

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I've been there, taking kindness as a cue; flirting and over friendliness (not sickeningly friendly but in a casual flirtatious way).
Making a discernment on kindness being flirtation can be confusing

Iridium said:
It seems that you were the violin, and she was the violinist, pulling on your heart strings playing a sweet tune...but things quickly went sour..ok enough of the metaphors. (shitty ones at that)

Are you saying she is just playin' him?

she was standing i front of me and about to open the same door AND IGNORED ME AGAIN How coud I trap her on talking to me without escaping!!!? New fact( she calls me "cutie" and she is the only girl that hugs me and she is not doing it on anybody else)

Granted I'm no dating expert. (21 and only 3 girlfriends ever.) She is still probably nervous about the whole thing. if you ask my opinion she is wondering why you haven't made a move yet. She is nervous you won't she could be avoiding you because abscense makes the heart go fonder or wants to see if you will actually go fo it, but still calling you "cutie" and other such things because she wants you to think she is still interested in you

^^ ^^
Its fine,she doesnt play KH ya know,
AND YOU STILL LIKE HER? sheesh.

and a few update: i was teaching one of her classmates on how to solve a rubix cube, and then she and her friends were walking in front of us. And they didnt thought I was paying attention to what their talking about AND I heared this: "Oh look you've seen and met each other again, I think he is unavoidable" her friend said. And she said " Im getting used to it, I've always thinking of him and of seeing and crossing paths to him now." And after or class I was walking to get my phone because we surrender it to the teachers and we will retrieve them after class. She was writing a paper about our school and she grabbed me while I was walking, she said if she could ask me some qestions about the school. I said that she could interview another gy bt she insisted, and I said yes. She couldnt look me in the eyes directly, after that she hurridly ran away i LEFT and she was doing her report coincidencely in front of where i was sitting waiting for someone who will fetch me.( I dreamnt of her last night and the night before last night and the other, sheesh..............-_-

If she obviously doesn't mind running into you by accident, then she probably doesn't have a problem with you. If she runs away hurridly maybe she is trying to see if your "infatuation" is strong enough you will run after her.

I still don't see why you haven't yet talked yo her about it.

C

Charlie

Most women are fickle.

She could've sensed that you were infatuated with her, and decided to drop your ass like a hot potato.
Either that, or she just decided to casually move on, or not include you in things since (judging by her popularity) - going through people isn't really anything to her.

Then at the same time, you're probably mistaking 'flirtation' for friendliness.

You're young.
She's not into you.
Get over it.

Joe_Keybladerz

It seems that you were the violin, and she was the violinist, pulling on your heart strings playing a sweet tune...but things quickly went sour..ok enough of the metaphors. (shitty ones at that)
He's now a broken violin... :D! Just joking. Girls do that for a reason, they don't do it because they want to make you feel bad, unless they think your stalking them. Happens to me, but not that much. Try saying something or say "Hey, hadn't seen you in a while." maybe that'll get her talking. If not ask her whats going on, your bound to get a response.

15th member

Uhm..........., sometimes I just want to forget and get over with it.But when I am so close on accomplishing it, she approaches and talks to me. And when I always not really meaning to go into a place/room where she is, and she flees.I remember last tuesday when I was just with my friends waiting to the guy using the bathroom.And then her bestfriend with her boyfriend were coming on our direction, she said to the couple that they should go on and leave her because she would do something.[And she was just waiting for us to leave before her] And when I entered the canteen she also left (two times already!!!!) Maybe I should write a shoujo manga about this dont ya think???

Last edited by a moderator:

Hell Masker

Then ask her out! come on man, you're missing your chance by the moment being. I'd ask her out on a date if I was you. Come on, you need to grow some balls because you may be looking at the woman of your dreams being attached to you. Think about it eh? age doesn't matter for as long as both of you are single.

Hurrah to you..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back