• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why is Saix second in command and not Xigbar?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who Should Be Second In Command?

• Xigbar

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Saix

Votes: 37 67.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomNobody

I guess an example I'll give is that Marluxia is in charge of castle oblivion but is number 11 and in charge of Vexen, who is number 4 or something like that. I think that Xemnas can assign anybody a leadership position despite their ranks. Apparently he liked Saix better and gave him the position.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The numbers indicate the relative time in which a member joined.
1-6 all "drafted" at the same time.
Saix joined next, thus - seven.
Roxas joined last, thus - thirteen.
Xion joined after Roxas - fourteen.
Their roles and numbers aren't related, and the same goes for their strengths. Just because Roxas is 13 hardly means he's the weakest.
The only thing arguable about this would be the handing out of numbers for 1-6, but that's all but shrugable imo.

Shadows_and_Fire

Website
www.myspace.com
I guess an example I'll give is that Marluxia is in charge of castle oblivion but is number 11 and in charge of Vexen, who is number 4 or something like that. I think that Xemnas can assign anybody a leadership position despite their ranks. Apparently he liked Saix better and gave him the position.

Their roles and numbers aren't related, and the same goes for their strengths. Just because Roxas is 13 hardly means he's the weakest.
The only thing arguable about this would be the handing out of numbers for 1-6, but that's all but shrugable imo.

Yeah, those are pretty good points. It was just bothering me cuz I like things to be in order, and that's not in order.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
As SA said, the numbers they're given are only of when they joined the Organization. However, the Original Six are probably meant to be shown more respect, due to being senior members, and the ones who know the most about their status.

But, when you think about it, would people want Xigbar to be second in command? He's not as serious as Saïx, and probably wouldn't give Xemnas his proper true due as Superior, like Saïx.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
uhhh its because its when they joined the organization. Thats why hes in second in command. if Xigbar came first then Saix would be 3 or w/e number he is.

Qarx

They put the numbers in a hat they stole from a resident of Twilight Town, except for #1, and they drew numbers XD.

No, but I think since Saïx was more serious, Xemnas wanted him near him above any other member. If you recall (if you've seen it) he got annoyed at the members pretending they have hearts (this was a cutscene in KH2FM+); Saïx was the only member how didn't act (at least, not as much so) like he had feelings.

So I'd say, regardless of rank, Xemnas wanted the least annoying member with him.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
While I agree with most of the previous posts, perhaps also because Saix was the first of the new members?

That's what we're saying XD;;; that he was the first to join after AtW's six apprentices formed the Org and filled positions 1-6.
I'm leaning more to thinking along the lines of "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer" as for more reason why Saix is "second in command". He's as unstable as Axel, but seems to be that much stronger.
In other words, had Xemnas pushed him even the least bit away - he'd become a threat.

Qarx

That's what we're saying XD;;; that he was the first to join after AtW's six apprentices formed the Org and filled positions 1-6.
I'm leaning more to thinking along the lines of "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer" as for more reason why Saix is "second in command". He's as unstable as Axel, but seems to be that much stronger.
In other words, had Xemnas pushed him even the least bit away - he'd become a threat.

You could be right. And considering his savage nature (of his somebody), Xemnas wouldn't want to be forced to execute a member himself. Seeing as Saïx was generally the most powerful besides Xemnas himself, he might have started killing off the other members if he didn't have a good place in the Organization.

Saïx's nickname WAS The Savage Nymth(sp?).

Swxpert

As SA said, the numbers they're given are only of when they joined the Organization. However, the Original Six are probably meant to be shown more respect, due to being senior members, and the ones who know the most about their status.

But, when you think about it, would people want Xigbar to be second in command? He's not as serious as Saïx, and probably wouldn't give Xemnas his proper true due as Superior, like Saïx.

who says he isn't as serious? maybe what you take for immaturity is really overconfidence

i aggre and dissagree, i don't think of saix as "second in command" more of "overseer of castle that never was" i aggree that Saix and Axel are alike both are...unstable, i believe that Xigbar was "second in command" in the sense that he and he alone among his fellow apprintices knew the mind of the superior in a way that no other member did.

Xila

Er, the Savage Nymph was Larxene XD Saix was the Lunar Diviner :X I think D:

Maybe thats why he was second in command, because he knew more about kingdom hearts. In the world that never was kingdom hearts was the moon.

Shadowlight

Saix is second in command because he has the ability and the seriousness to do so.
(He MIGHT have been a bit of a teachers pet.... meh)
Xigbar... well can you honestly say that Xemnas would make him second in command. Fun all around.

Last edited:

Malevolence

Raw Life
I thought Xemnas put Marulxia in second, because Xemnas wanted him to find sora and bring him back for there "plans" I guess.

A

Azrael

Yeah, so Saix is second in command, yet Xigbar is Number II in rank.

So why isn't Xigbar second in command instead?

"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer."

Saix is agruably one of the most powerful members of the Organization and definetely the most intelligent for the exception of Xemnas and maybe Zexion or Vexen.

He's also sort of mentally unstable and will become a major threat when provoked.

Xemnas probably had his suspicions about Saix as well and kept him in line with the promise of Kingdom Hearts.

Plus Xigbar is Xigbar. :D!

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards

I would have to disagree with you on this my dear friend. Saix seemed real ready for his heart and expressed so. So it would seem to me unlikely that he would be a threat, or willing to throw the plans astray.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I would have to disagree with you on this my dear friend. Saix seemed real ready for his heart and expressed so. So it would seem to me unlikely that he would be a threat, or willing to throw the plans astray.

You're saying that basing on the assumption that Xemnas really wanted to give the Hearts back to the Nobodies, something I'm not sure we'll know for certain even after Days.
If he didn't, Saix is thus, by your logic, the prime threat to his plans, because he's so passionate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back