• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why is Kingdom Hearts II taking so long to release?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Re: Does It Piss U Off?

Jeez people get a life its just a game here. Yes i have grown impatiant but you dont see me crying about it. I have just come to accept that when its done its done.

Theres alot of speculation of the game being released on Sept. 14, 2005

So please hold your hourses and find something to do in your free time alright.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

well...i dont know...i just want it...i mean..i dont want it NOW cuz wouldnt it only be like 40% done? plus tetsuya's really busy..hes working on like what? 3-4 things? he just finished with chain of memories. the guys prolly takin asprin right now
so on a scale from 1-10 10 being the highest, id say a 3....outta 10...

Trueheart3

Well, I say that the game is 100% done. COM was done months before we got it, but we had to wait for the guide to be completed. Nomura said it is twice as big right? well, how would he know 100% if it is not already done?! just be patient and wait. There has not been any confirmation date except sometime in 2005

Hexus

Website
geocities.com

Ok, obviously you people dont know how hard it is to make a top quality video game, a loooooong time, but at least we know it will be uber kick ass, plus its not like kh2 was the only game they were focusing on, they have loads more they are making, d of c, the dragonwarrior one and of course c of m which they had to of released before kh2, so give it a rest, they are working their asses off, so just chill and play c of m or set a baby on fire or something, anything but bitch about this.

Hexus

Website
geocities.com

Ok, obviously you people dont know how hard it is to make a top quality video game, a loooooong time, but at least we know it will be uber kick ass, plus its not like kh2 was the only game they were focusing on, they have loads more they are making, d of c, the dragonwarrior one and of course c of m which they had to of released before kh2, so give it a rest, they are working their asses off, so just chill and play c of m or set a baby on fire or something, anything but bitch about this. when it comes out it comes out.

shikamaru_ako

well just as many ahve said it is gunna take a long time to make this game all of you be calm an just wait,it hurts to make games like these guys just having the pressure of hving a game to come out when it supposed to is tough we fans put alot on them to get them to come out but just wait alittle play some or buy some guys,try some old rpg ps1 games i did it an they take a little time off

I_Walk_Alone_87

OMG!! You people really want to know why they haven't released a date yet. How would you like it if you were making a AWSOME game and your boss just told you that you had lets say 3 months before it comes out. Wow don't you think the game would really suck since this AWSOME game just became a dud since he didn't have enough time to finish it. It's the same with school. (This has happen to me before) Your teacher assigns a 5 page essay due in 2 weeks. Well that same teacher decides to make only a week since it's not that hard. So now you only have a week to complete the assigment or you get a big zero. You cram everything in and you only get a D in return. *Does that Piss U Off?* Now do you see why it's taking so long. Heck, they have 4 other games there working on. Give them some credit, there doing the best they can. Like many has said before, I would rather have a game take really long and be really good, then for it to be to short and really lame. Trust me, you don't want this game to be another FFX-2.

U

UKNOWN BHK

I Agree with all the ppl that say"its better to wait long and have a great looking game rather then waiting short and having a short crappy game" but the thing that pisses me off y did they have to tell use the real release date long time ago...y coulnd they tell use like 5-3 months before the game gets out on stores.............so i think iam over with the waiting of the game release now.......i rather have a great game then some poor crap nasty gaphics and voice overs that dont even go with he mouth of the character/poor colour.....and cheezy grapghics........so i gues we just have to wait paintly

Last edited:

adventchildkiori

To tell you the truth it kinda pisses me off seeing people complain about kh2 not being out yet. I guess they really want to be a bad game, im also agreeing with those who say the longer they work on the game the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back