• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Hollow Bastion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The betwixt mind

At the end of Reverse/Rebirth Riku and Mickey take the road to dawn. But for some reason they end up in Hollow Bastion. Does this mean that Hollow Bastion is stuck between night and day and its a town of dawn. Someone please help me.

Dual-Roxas

How did they end up there? I've never seen it. At the start of KH2, you see Riku in the computer room in Twilight Town. In the same town, Mickey gets off the train. So wouldn't they be in Twilight Town?

GAPLKA teh Bioz

I don't think that was direct from the cross roads to Hollow Bastion. Only because they'd need to get to a gummy to get to there.

I'm pretty sure that it was later and they were returning to Fend off the heartless and Search for Sora. Then they probably met DiZ, who tells them about Roxas. So Mickey and the king split up, Roxas defeats Riku. Riku comes back using his Dark powers, Dark!Riku defeats Roxas. Riku tells DiZ that he is now Ansem, DiZ puts him in virtual Twilight town.

I seriously don't think that he walked there directly. But some short time after.

xpert

micky helps sora with the train money and riku meets sora in the world that never was so i guess they get split up

Athaydea

Bronze Member
micky helps sora with the train money and riku meets sora in the world that never was so i guess they get split up

yeah but riku was the one that took the train money from roxas and gave it to mickey - if you remember oyllete (idk how to spell it) asks mickey if riku gave it to him and he says "gawsh, guys how'd ya know know" ...lol sumthin like that ... so we know that at some point AFTER riku daoes all the stuff with roxas is when mickey and him finally split up

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
At the end of Reverse/Rebirth Riku and Mickey take the road to dawn. But for some reason they end up in Hollow Bastion. Does this mean that Hollow Bastion is stuck between night and day and its a town of dawn. Someone please help me.

Thanks for the spoilers jerk. Not all of us have Re: CoM

Sora18

AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THIS THREAD WHEN YOU KNEW IT'S about KH ReCom.

hmmm?

You know there's going to be spoilers.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Maybe that road to the dawn is a secret way to get from world to world for wanderers somehow. Maybe they ended up in Hollow Bastion because that's where Riku needed to start his journey on dealing with the darkness/Ansem in his heart, where it began for him, or they had to start in Hollow Bastion to get to Twilight Town since they had no other way of transportation (But Riku could teleport...maybe) then they could stay between both The World That Never Was and Hollow Bastion. Well, at least Riku could, I don't see how Mickey could've lost track of him so easliy.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Actually, they ended up in Twilight Town wich is between day and night, hence TWILGHIT Town.

Dman2.0

well they say the worlds are split but maybe the road is the last remnant of the whole combined world and you can go through every world through it

Arcon-Death

Maybe Castle Oblivion is based near HB??

Also:
For those of you who complain about spoilers...
A) It happened in the past, in a game youve played at least mostly on the GBA
B) ITS NOT LIKE WE'LL EVER GET THE <CENSORED x2> GAME ANYWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back