• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why God, Why???? >:-(

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*EKH*

An hour ago, My dad ordered KH2 through the Internet. I should get by tomorrow or Friday. I REALLY hope it's Tomorrow!:D but I try to wait.

Fammumar

SoraLovedByKairi said:
I'm with her i have to wait till friday or saturday

I'm with you guys. I ordered from amazon and the estimate arrival date is put from the 31st- the 3rd shipping on the 29th. As of right now it's still listed as a non-ship so I don't know when/how that will affect the arrival date.

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
Wow... You're all crazy. I got a call from EB yesterday saying mine was in. Couldn't get it because I have no money. Today, I got paid, so now I have money, but no way to the mall. So I have to relie on my mother to pick it up. Sad thing is, when she gets home (around 7ish), I have to go to a Dentists appointment, and then come home and get ready for work. So I may get to play it for all of five minutes today.

As I stated in another topic, you all sicken me. You've waited how many years? You can't wait another day or two?

Plus, look at Europe and Australia. They have to wait MONTHS. Nevermind this "day or two" thing. They wait months. You all will have played, finished it, and most likely tried your hardest to spoil them of their fun by the time they even get to hold a copy in their hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back