• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why God, Why???? >:-(

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSoraStrife

Yeah but the thing i'm skeptical about is if they will give it to my dad instead of me.At least it makes me feel better knowing that I'm not the only one going through this.

E

Eclipse

^^ duh. they aren't all FBI and want so seach your dad for ID to prove he's your dad XD

Omg i swear................................the wait is killing me.....i'm gonna have to watch kh chronicles or something....or probably just revisit my old xingdom hearts trailers for a few laughs..........but i can't wait longer.......

come here waffles.....
Waffles: o_0

*chases puppy around the room*

Heartless soul

DarkSoraStrife said:
Yeah but the thing i'm skeptical about is if they will give it to my dad instead of me.At least it makes me feel better knowing that I'm not the only one going through this.

I think they should still give it to your dad aslong as you have the same last name. When i preorderd mine, i asked the dude behind the counter if i should put it under my dads name cuz hes the one whos gonna be picking it up. ANd the guy just said that aslong as we have the same last name, its gonna be alright.

oblivion seeker

Some of you should concider yourselves extremely lucky. Some poor shmucks won't be getting it for months, or ever because their 'rents won't let 'em. Quit crying. I'm not getting it until next Sunday, and I don't even get to play it first because it's my little brother's birthday present. If you're really that worked up about it then go find a stick and smack someone or something around for about an hour.

XP

E

Eclipse

God.......officially.....dislikes me......

it is raining SO hard now, if you stood outside, you'd either drown, or get electrocuted by lightning. Now it's SO wet, my mom will definitely NOT take me to the store, and i won't get my game T_T *CRIES HORRIBLY*

*goes on puppy manslaughter*

E

Eclipse

hey it stopped raining!! god loves me again. XD

anyways...my mom won't pick up her phone...and she's bringing me the game, but she's still working

noooooooo

EDIT:
Good: it stopped raining
Bad: I don't have the game yet
Ugly: I left Waffles alone with Fluffy....

Heartless soul

Ive officially come to this conclusion: If i dont get my copy of KH2 by tomorrow, there is no god.

I want the game soo badly. All you people who already have it or are getting it today are very lucky.

Heartless soul

Dude, i have to say that u sure are a fool for not playing it. But if ur into just looking at the cover, good for you.

Oh, sorry guys about double posting. I forgot i posted before this one.

Girlygirl

Ssj7Crono said:
who cares? its just a game, get over it. in a year or so everyones probably forgetten about this game anyway and doing some other thing. yea i know u hate me for posting this.
Same, sorta. I haven't gotten it yet, and I am not whining abnout it, but then again Im not obsessed with it. I have better/other things:cool: to do besides craving for KH2. But the real annoying thing is how people keep making threads about the same things(about not having KH2 or getting KH2 some day).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back