• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why God, Why???? >:-(

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless soul

Freakin yea i am. I called up EB games yesterday and asked if they got KH2 in stock yet. They said no and that they would call today. I really dont think they are gonna call today cuz they havnt called yet. Which makes me even madder cuz then i might ahve to wait till tomorrow or friday to get it. This really sucks.

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
I got the game reserved at the Game Stop at my mall, which is all the way across town. So, i got to drive all the way to the mall, wait for them to give me the game and S.E. Guide, drive to blockbuster, drop off The Godfather before i get late fees, and drive back home, open the game(Takes about a minute), slip it into my PS2 and play.

Oh, this is going to kill me...

Shaneo_rocks

Website
www.myspace.com
Rick Mulluns said:
I got the game reserved at the Game Stop at my mall, which is all the way across town. So, i got to drive all the way to the mall, wait for them to give me the game and S.E. Guide, drive to blockbuster, drop off The Godfather before i get late fees, and drive back home, open the game(Takes about a minute), slip it into my PS2 and play.

Oh, this is going to kill me...
Take that australia!!

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
rockafella said:
,.JK;L';L\

Postwhore.jpg

Quit Spamming.

Welshcake

Shaneo_rocks said:
a few more years you guys dont want it enough

How could you say such a thing!!! I wouldn't be on this website if I didn't want it enough! ....you don't know what your saying...:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back