• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why does She die?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Re: Why does Aqua die?

I personally don't see the value of her dying, at least not in the time frame of BBS. She was just introduced, and Terra and Ven up and disappeared, seemingly regardless of Aqua being there or not or dying or not, judging by the Secret Endings and even the trailers.
She's a character whose role is to watch from the sidelines, as described by Nomura. Those don't up and die.
That's what I thought too, going back to my post about if anyone lives it'd be her...but killing her would be I don't know anymore. I guess it would kind of say that anyone's a target and vulnerable.

Theory I just thought of though it's probably wrong/already thought up, but remember the letter SRK got from King Mickey at the end of KH2. What if it's about Aqua, like she went somewhere and is back with info?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

That's what I thought too, going back to my post about if anyone lives it'd be her...but killing her would be I don't know anymore. I guess it would kind of say that anyone's a target and vulnerable.

We already know that. Seeing however how thus far she seems to be unlike Kairi, it doesn't seem like she'd be targeted for absolutely no reason whatsoever, like Kairi was in KH2.
And if she'd be targeted like KH1 Kairi who was also, in a sense, a side-viewer, I doubt even more she'd die. No true, real value in that.

Theory I just thought of though it's probably wrong/already thought up, but remember the letter SRK got from King Mickey at the end of KH2. What if it's about Aqua, like she went somewhere and is back with info?

I like that, especially since that letter probably has to do with Coded, so it ties her in with that game too.
I still hold out to see about her possibly being related to Xion though.

Muse

you look atrocious

I doubt Aqua's still around by the time that SRK get that letter.

At the end of KH2, the only wielders are Sora, Riku, and Mickey. Not Ven, not Terra, not Aqua, not Master Xehanort, not Dark Soldier, not MTAV. Just those first three. Which means that something must have happened to all the previous wielders from BBS.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Which means that something must have happened to all the previous wielders from BBS.

Well, to be petty, Aqua's an apprentice. If she never made it to "Master", it might affect her impact on the counting.
That's besides the point Nomura's been known to lie in interviews.
And that's besides the point that she could be around, but Keyblade-less.

where and when was this confirmed?

Audo's super secret source.
In other words, in all the senses that count, it wasn't.

Zeagal

Lick It Good

At the end of KH2, the only wielders are Sora, Riku, and Mickey. Not Ven, not Terra, not Aqua, not Master Xehanort, not Dark Soldier, not MTAV. Just those first three. Which means that something must have happened to all the previous wielders from BBS.
They could have retired if they lived, going incognito through the other games just watching from the shadows.
Well, to be petty, Aqua's an apprentice. If she never made it to "Master", it might affect her impact on the counting.
Plus, if her master is defeated before she makes "Master" herself, she's pretty much screwed.

Muse

you look atrocious

While that is true, I still doubt her being around. Personally, I doubt any of the Wielders from BBS still being around, save for Mickey.

They could have retired if they lived, going incognito through the other games just watching from the shadows.

Even if they retired, the Keyblade still belongs to them. They would still count as Keyblade Wielders. So, either they're without a Keyblade, or to put it simply, they're no longer with us.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards

That doesn't seem to be the caee though because we have seen her Keyblade in the Room of Sleep, which she could have summoned had she the ability to do so.That is if she is alive which I personally beleive she is but, unable to wield for some reason.

Zeagal

Lick It Good

Even if they retired, the Keyblade still belongs to them. They would still count as Keyblade Wielders. So, either they're without a Keyblade, or to put it simply, they're no longer with us.
Aren't the keyblades they use in BBS not even the ones used by Sora, Mickey, or Riku? How do we know there are no more wielders?
I like that, especially since that letter probably has to do with Coded, so it ties her in with that game too.
I still hold out to see about her possibly being related to Xion though.
The three games are all connected aren't they? Aqua could be the link.

Oh snap!!! Xion's keyblade is said to be a fake. Couldn't TAV's be fakes used for apprentices? Sorry if this is super wrong.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

That doesn't seem to be the caee though because we have seen her Keyblade in the Room of Sleep, which she could have summoned had she the ability to do so.If she is alive which I personally beleive she is but, unable to wield for some reason.

That raises the question of whether or not TAV's Keyblades work that way.
Riku already took Sora's Keyblade in KH1. What if something similar happened to Aqua, and her Keyblade was taken away from her, thus ending up in Xemnas's room to satisfy his stalker urges?

Aren't the keyblades they use in BBS not even the ones used by Sora, Mickey, or Riku? How do we know there are no more wielders?

Nomura said so in an interview, as Araliya pointed out. The only wielders - supposedly - are the ones we know about.
Nomura, of course, could be lying through his teeth.

The three games are all connected aren't they? Aqua could be the link.

I personally think all TAV are the connecting pieces. We have Roxas and Xemnas serving as Days' Terra and Ven, with Xion being a possible Aqua.
Now just to see how they tie in with Coded.

Oh snap!!! Xion's keyblade is said to be a fake. Couldn't TAV's be fakes used for apprentices? Sorry if this is super wrong.

TAV's Keyblades seem to be different. Their aren't as debatable as Xion's is, and they don't use a Keychain belonging to another person while being probably affected by said other person's Memories.
I don't think we have enough info on either TAV's or Xion's Keyblades to make a comparison.

Last edited:

TerraVentusAqua

i'll bet 5 bucks she wont die.from my point of view ven is the most likely character to die bcos it will bring my dramatic to the story and NOT aqua.aqua's death wont have any big impact to the game.she probably live in secret in the current series and maybe left her armor to make people assumes that she is dead.

Zeagal

Lick It Good

i'll bet 5 bucks she wont die.from my point of view ven is the most likely character to die bcos it will bring my dramatic to the story and NOT aqua.aqua's death wont have any big impact to the game.she probably live in secret in the current series and maybe left her armor to make people assumes that she is dead.
Or Xemnas stole it like Rain said because he's a stalker.

Nomura said so in an interview, as Araliya pointed out. The only wielders - supposedly - are the ones we know about.
Nomura, of course, could be lying through his teeth.

TAV's Keyblades seem to be different. Their aren't as debatable as Xion's is, and they don't use a Keychain belonging to another person while being probably affected by said other person's Memories.
I don't think we have enough info on either TAV's or Xion's Keyblades to make a comparison.
If the secret trailers have any truth at all I think it shows that TAV are separate from the wielders we know. They did walk up to the three keyblades with their own keyblades...plus if Nomura said that after the trailers and secret endings were seen, then we know TAV and they could be wielders. I personally think there's something much more complicated behind it though and I agree there isn't enough info out there now to draw any conclusions.

Last edited:
A

Audo

lol, if you find the interview where he specifically said that.

Amulet

I'm just going to say that I, personally, don't want Aqua to die. Her fighting style looks fun, and unique. If she's destined to die why make her the one that is supposed to learn everything?

'Cause you have to learn something if you watch everything happen. If Aqua survives she'll be the only one who knows the history of the events of BBS, Mickey only knows small facts.

A

Audo

rofl. I think Mickey will know a lot. just becuase he didn't let on earlier doesn't mean he didn't know.
Besides, even if she survives that doesn't mean you'll get to play as her again, so saying her fighting style is fun and unique isn't really a good reason for her not to die.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

lawl:
ven: *blush* me too.
terra: aqua is dead, where will i get my boobs from now?
ven: .. no need to pretend anymore terra, i-
terra: *clobbers ven into a passionate kiss*
terra: i know.. i love you ven

i dont want her to die, shes one of my favorite characters, i hope something epic happens to her though. yes, EPIC.

EDIT: @Audo: maybe Mickey lost his memories of that time, seeing as no once but Xigbar and maybe Zexion recall the event, but then again they are nobodies, maybe just the people involved lost their memories, thats my theory, lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back