• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why does She die?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Ok thanks, I kinda forgot/never grasped that or something. Now I is no longer confused. :p

Could Coded's mickey just have a Star Seeker keychain though? And do we know for sure that he uses it in BBS, all I've seen of it was in the secret trailers, but I haven't seen much regarding BBS as far as screens are concerned?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Mickey was seen wielding the Star Seeker (or learning how to properly do that) in the BBs trailers. He was training with Yen Sid and Goofy and Donald were there, scared out of their wits.

As for Coded, I really don't know, though way I see it, whether or not it's the real Mickey or the digitalized Mickey, he has to follow the time-line's rules. Namely - since the Journal Mickey didn't get the IKK until the end of KH1, until Coded covers that far - neither will the Coded Mickey.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Do you think real Mickey replaces digital Mickey in some aspects then? Because if he's separate from digital Mickey I fail to see why it matters if real Mickey uses IKK or not.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
As I said, I've no idea in that regards.

Also, seeing how this thread has kind of strayed and was, thoroughly - answered, this is hereby closed.
Separate discussions can take place in their own threads, alternatively - the appropriate threads should the topic already exist.

tl;dr whether or not Aqua dies is unknown at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back