• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why does everyone hate Disney channel?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
I'll tell you why I hate it, I'll make a list.

-Age appeal
-Reruns
-Shorts
-Commercials
-The whole layout. Does anyone remember Zoog Disney? That was way better than this new crap that they have.

I liked the older shows like Sister Sister, Boy Meets World, Smart Guy, and a few others. Now they just have constant reruns of Even Stevens and... Lizzie McQuire, ugh. I liked it when there was NO playhouse disney and NO toon disney. I actually would have found it better that if they were going to add playhouse disney, it should be its own seperate channel like Toon Disney. But now the Disney Channel shows and the Toon Disney shows overlap and all this crap, and on ABC kids they have those shows too. It just makes me sick how far Disney has fallen. And also, I hate Jetix.

Masamune

Big Boss
Disney Channel is bad. The shows are stupid. I dont like it

yeah although hate is too strong of a word i would say i dislike the disney channel because the shows are lame and that is my last choice to watch on tv....

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Do you even know what Jetix was before it became Jetix?

Fox Kids. That's explains the appearances of X-Men, Spiderman, & The Tick. Don't forget Power Rangers.

Anyways, Disney has lost it's touch with the Original shows, except for the exception of Kim Possible, which turned out to be just as popular as DuckTales.

There is good news though. CBS is returning to Saturday Morning cartoon showings with DiC.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DiC

WayToDawn15

ok i liek disney channel, but i hate those terrible music videos that come on with cheetah girls, raven symone, hilary duff << terrible singers. i think the shows are good. my faves are suite life, thats so raven, american dragon and other shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back