• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why does everyone hate Disney channel?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santuary

As the title says, what exactly does everyone have against Disney Channel and its shows? Personaly, i don't really have anything against it, even though most of the shows can be lame.

Texkia26

I like Disney Channel! I just don't like a lot of the shows. I perfer the older shows like Even Stevens and So Weird.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
i hate disney channel. i don't think everyone hates it, but i like to watch shows with a lot more adult humor. i find the shows unentertaining and the theme songs really annoying. my sister loves the shows but i can't stand to be near them.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
the only show i like on there is boy meets world and its on really late at night like 1am.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
I really REALLY hate disney channel. I prefer good actual funny shows other than the non humorous and annoying crap they show

Shadukai X

Banned
I'll tell you why disney channel sucks. It was a good channel originally, with good shows llike even stevens and boy meets world (BMW was awsome, btw).

Over the last two years, disney channel tried to lower their 'age apeal' by two years.(to 10) After that, a rush of patetic wanna-be-big-kid crap began flooding the channel It disgusts me now.

Naturally Sadie is a fine example. Its pathetic, she basically blows small problems out of poportion and makes it seem like she has a tough life. Just so that veiwers can 'connect with the character.

The suite life of Zach and cody is another. It is full of boring, tasteless humor.

That is why Disney channel sucks now

S

.Scarlet Letter.

Basically, like S_X said, the age rate has lowered. Another thing about DC is that almost all of the new shows are extremely stereotyped. Not to mention those lame little shorts they have in between, such as "Mike's super short show."

Disney is losing it's touch, House of Mouse and Winnie the Pooh in the mornings "pwn" the Suite Life of Zack and Cody and Naturally Sadie.

What I think we need is Steamboat Willie. That show rocked. : D

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
._.

Remember when Disney Channel didn't have commercials? And there was no such thing as: "Toon Disney"?

And they only played "The Little Mermaid" and "Aladdin" and some other show, like, three times in a row forever? "Timon and Pumba."

I was little then. o.o;

Now it's commercials every five minutes, and they have their STUPID music videos that we do NOT wanna watch. They have short shows, and they think:

-Teens are dramatic
-Girls are Feminists
-Teens have acne
-Teens like boys- Wait.

So then they make episodes like that. Over and over again. WHEN A DISNEY CHANNEL SHOW STEALS A JOKE FROM ANOTHER DISNEY CHANNEL SHOW, SOMETHING IS WRONG.

._.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
I don't hate it.

But yes, like TLP said, there's something wrong with a station if shows are stealing jokes from other shows.

It never really bothered me. Yes, there were shows I despised, but there were also shows I enjoyed.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
Yes. I love Boy Meets World.

And House of Mouse is the only time I've seen Disney acknowledge that they do have a movie called, 'The Great Mouse Detective'.

i loved boy meets world. and yeah i saw that episode of house of mouse when they actually acknowledged the great mouse detective. i personally used to love the disney channel until they took off all my favorite shows and came up with new shows that i can't stand. in my opinion, they don't show enough disney movies, like they always show the same ones over and over. like i hardly ever see them show nightmare before christmas yet they show harry potter and that isn't even disney. the great mouse detective is another one. there's a whole bunch of movies that they can show but it seems movies like mulan have been on all the time this summer. they need to mix it up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back