• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why did they need Roxas alive?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

χ-Blade Master

You could say Ansem kept him alive because he was one of the components that made up the data that he hid inside Sora. Also it is not improbable to think that Ansem more than likely discovered that Roxas was harboring two hearts inside him (Ventus' heart and his new burgeoning heart).

Gram

Banned
Awards
χ-Blade Master;6226775 said:
Also it is not improbable to think that Ansem more than likely discovered that Roxas was harboring two hearts inside him (Ventus' heart and his new burgeoning heart).

I doubt it or at least he didn't seem to care. All he was worried about was waking Sora so he could take down the nobodies.
The digital Diz within Sora that Riku meet in DDD seems to be aware of it though. It's this digital Diz that points out how Riku meet "three young people" (Ventus, Xion, & Roxas) referring to them as individuals rather than just dreams or illusions.

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I doubt it or at least he didn't seem to care. All he was worried about was waking Sora so he could take down the nobodies.
The digital Diz within Sora that Riku meet in DDD seems to be aware of it though. It's this digital Diz that points out how Riku meet "three young people" (Ventus, Xion, & Roxas) referring to them as individuals rather than just dreams or illusions.

Do not forget though that the real Ansem the Wise (as DiZ) created this digital version and imbued it with all his research results and knowledge.
In the secret ending of BBS FM (the infamous BBS vol. 2 one), we see DiZ uploading data into Sora while he's still sleeping in that pod nearby.

The digital Ansem only knows what the "real" one uploaded into him, which happened before Sora awakened anyways because Ansem himself said so to Aqua in Blank Points.
The second notion, that he didn't care (or rather was in denial due to be still in "revenge"-mode), is much more likely.
Ansem the Wise said:
A heart is so much more than any system. I saw it when Roxas and Kairi crossed paths. I knew. But I was too stubborn to accept it.
Blinded by his desires for revenge as well as both Roxas and Naminé belonging to the "species" he detested, to DiZ "For ... that which must not, cannot be."
One has to take notice though that DiZ seemed to have no tolerance for any being that wasn't born the "normal" natural way, as he called Xion a "blasted puppet" as well.

Yea, that's because they were at the core of Sora's heart there, and with Roxas, Ven and Xion as well as the digital Ansem all there it proves they're really all inside Sora's heart.

Gram

Banned
Awards
^ Thus why I also noted that he "at least didn't seem to care". xD
His remarks on Xion may likely have to do more with who made her and how she was hindering his plans by keeping Sora asleep.

Another thing that doesn't make sense about keeping Roxas alive is that it was keeping him captive that lead the Org to Diz's base.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back