• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why did Marluxia wanted to...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyMasterX

How come Marluxia wanted to overthrow the 0rg?did he wanted to be the leader of the 0rg or something?...help?

sassysis10

He didn't think Xemnas was a suitable leader and wanted to rule it himself. Something along those lines.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
He didn't agree with the plans Xemnas had with Sora. I'm pretty sure it's something along those lines.

Radon

mofo
Greed.

Btw don't do capital O's with zeros. Yes I noticed. Personal preference?

Attemisc

I have yet to watch the Marluxia cutscenes with English subtitles, but apparently it shines some light on what originally sparked Marluxia's idea to take over.

My own personal opinion is wrong, but I've held onto it since KHII.
I always believed that Marluxia was very power hungry or just liked to be idolized. We're all in consensus that Xemnas is the strongest Organization member, Roxas is the 2nd strongest obviously because he's a keyblade wielder (and the Nobody of the boy who defeated Xemnas), and that Marluxia is the 3rd strongest because of his apparent power over the death aspect of nature and the fact that he is the only Org. member other than Xemnas to not only be a final boss but to also have multiple forms.
So, before Roxas came along, Marluxia was 2nd only to Xemnas. He probably planned all along to somehow dethrone Xemnas, not being able to stand taking orders from anybody. But still, he put it off knowing that the only person he couldn't take down was Xemnas. Then when Roxas came along and Xemnas made Xion, Marluxia was completely pushed aside. Not only did Roxas come trouncing in with his shiny new keyblade, but Xemnas made it very clear with Xion that this power could simply be manufactured. Marluxia was threatened. However, Marluxia knew that both Roxas and Xion's powers were diluted and couldn't compare to the power of Sora.
He no doubt volunteered to rule Castle Oblivion. He probably A - couldn't resist the opportunity to have authority over his peers and B - saw a chance for him to put his plans into action. He lured Sora there and used Namine to brainwash him with the intentions of eventually using him to take down Roxas and Xion. With them out of the way, he would only have to worry about Xemnas.

However, none of that happened.

OR they all just made fun of him for his hair and he vowed to kill them all >.>
Kidding.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Larxene cast her eyes down for a moment. “But I don’t really want or need a heart. It’s painful with a heart. Right now I’m pretty comfortable,” she muttered.

“Maybe that’s true,” answered Marluxia, and started walking shoulder-to-shoulder with Larxene.

^ This is an excerpt from the KHII short stories. (translation is from Heartstation)

This made me think that the reason Marluxia and Larxene wanted to overthrow the Organization was because they didn't want their hearts back. Or at least part of the reason, since not wanting a heart doesn't really warrant trying to overthrow the leader...

Xango99

um, NO..Marluxia is not the third strongest! He can only WISH! ..Saix was second in command and second strongest next to Xemnas! not Marluxia. I think Xigbar, and Axel can take down marluxia also!

And he only had many forms because he was made to be the final boss in COM. If Xaldin or Larxene were final bosses in a side game, they would have had more than one form also!

WantaSoraplushie

I have yet to watch the Marluxia cutscenes with English subtitles, but apparently it shines some light on what originally sparked Marluxia's idea to take over.

I always believed that Marluxia was very power hungry or just liked to be idolized. We're all in consensus that Xemnas is the strongest Organization member, Roxas is the 2nd strongest obviously because he's a keyblade wielder (and the Nobody of the boy who defeated Xemnas), and that Marluxia is the 3rd strongest because of his apparent power over the death aspect of nature and the fact that he is the only Org. member other than Xemnas to not only be a final boss but to also have multiple forms.
So, before Roxas came along, Marluxia was 2nd only to Xemnas. He probably planned all along to somehow dethrone Xemnas, not being able to stand taking orders from anybody. But still, he put it off knowing that the only person he couldn't take down was Xemnas. Then when Roxas came along and Xemnas made Xion, Marluxia was completely pushed aside. Not only did Roxas come trouncing in with his shiny new keyblade, but Xemnas made it very clear with Xion that this power could simply be manufactured. Marluxia was threatened. However, Marluxia knew that both Roxas and Xion's powers were diluted and couldn't compare to the power of Sora.
He no doubt volunteered to rule Castle Oblivion. He probably A - couldn't resist the opportunity to have authority over his peers and B - saw a chance for him to put his plans into action. He lured Sora there and used Namine to brainwash him with the intentions of eventually using him to take down Roxas and Xion. With them out of the way, he would only have to worry about Xemnas.

Kidding.

Wow, that is elaborate! And it makes sense, too! Awesome!

Seed

Kidding.

I never tought about it that way, that makes sense.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
um, NO..Marluxia is not the third strongest! He can only WISH! ..Saix was second in command and second strongest next to Xemnas! not Marluxia
Actually, it's Xemnas, Roxas, Marluxia then Saïx. Roxas is stronger than you think, and he is third strongest. Though this kind of sutff is sort of in your own opinion so

A

Azrael

Marluxia did it because he believed his leadership would prove to allow KH to be completed much more quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back