• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why did Kairi forget Sora?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dataguy

I wonder why Kairi forgot Sora in the beginning of KH2. Even her friend didn't remember him. Kairi did remember Riku, but that could at least given her some hints about Sora.
How did that message bottle, that Kairi sent into the sea, wind up in the realm of darkness, where Sora and Riku was, at the end of the game?
Someone has gotta help me out.

C

Colours

I wonder why Kairi forgot Sora in the beginning of KH2. Even her friend didn't remember him. Kairi did remember Riku, but that could at least given her some hints about Sora.
How did that message bottle, that Kairi sent into the sea, wind up in the realm of darkness, where Sora and Riku was, at the end of the game?
Someone has gotta help me out.

Go to youtube and watch the vid, or kh-vids.net.Lmao

Rikulove

Because Namine erased Sora's memories of pretty much everything except Riku/Donald/Goofy.
And memories are chained together, so if the chain is severed then Sora and his friends would forget each other.
Sora forgot about Kairi, and Kairi forgot about Sora.

VenRoxas

Because Namine was toying with Sora's memories, affecting the others' too. All memories are linked because all hearts are linked.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Because Namine erased Sora's memories of pretty much everything excepy Riku.

Um... More like replaced...

Sora forgot about Kairi, and Kairi forgot about Sora.

Except Sora remembers Kairi at the end of CoM, so no...

To the OP: If I recall right, Namine can meddle with the memories of Sora and everyone connected to him... So, everyone connected to Sora (Kairi, Yufi, Leon, Cid, the DI crew, etc) forgot about Sora due to Namine...
EDIT: Alas, I was not quick enough... =<

As for how Kairi's letter got there, no one is quite sure... For now, let's just call it magic... =P

Rikulove

Um... More like replaced...

Yeah, she replaced memories of Kairi, but I doubt she took the time to replace every one of Sora's 14 years worth of memories.

Except Sora remembers Kairi at the end of CoM, so no...
Because Namine made him remember Kairi. She still didn't restore all of his memories yet, so some the chains were still broken.
Everyone started to remember him again in KH2 because the chains were connecting.
So yeah.

A

Azrael

It was all Nami chan's doing, of course what else would you expect her to do when she wanted a friend for once in her gosh darn lack of a existence

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Because Namine made him remember Kairi. She still didn't restore all of his memories yet, so some the chains were still broken.
Everyone started to remember him again in KH2 because the chains were connecting.
So yeah.

What I am saying, is that by your logic, once Sora remembered Kairi, Kairi would remember Sora, which didn't happen...
The reason Kairi and the others forgot is because Namine made them forget...
Also, Namine didn't make Sora remember Kairi, he remembered her on his own... =/

Rikulove

What I am saying, is that by your logic, once Sora remembered Kairi, Kairi would remember Sora, which didn't happen...
Sora didn't remember every single thing about Kairi, just the fact that she existed. And in KH2 Kairi knew that he existed when the others didn't.

She didn't make them forget, she made Sora forget, causing them to forget.

Also, Namine didn't make Sora remember Kairi, he remembered her on his own... =/

pfft I doubt it. I also doubt that Kairi's pendant changed to its original form on its own.

Winter Rose

Sora didn't remember every single thing about Kairi, just the fact that she existed. And in KH2 Kairi knew that he existed when the others didn't.

pfft I doubt it. I also doubt that Kairi's pendant changed to its original form on its own.[/QUOTE\]

THE PENDENT THAT IS REALLY A CHARM NEVER CHANGED IT WAS MADE TO LOOK LIKE THAT BY NAMINE AND SORA REMEMBERED KARIR WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM NAMINE THOUGH CAN OLNY REMEMBER WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE AND THAT SHE GAVE HIM HER LUKY CHARM. I MEAN I NEVER PLAYED COM AND I KNOW THIS AND YOU DONT COME ON :cursing:

Rikulove

pfft I doubt it. I also doubt that Kairi's pendant changed to its original form on its own.[/QUOTE\]

THE PENDENT THAT IS REALLY A CHARM NEVER CHANGED IT WAS MADE TO LOOK LIKE THAT BY NAMINE AND SORA REMEMBERED KARIR WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM NAMINE THOUGH CAN OLNY REMEMBER WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE AND THAT SHE GAVE HIM HER LUKY CHARM. I MEAN I NEVER PLAYED COM AND I KNOW THIS AND YOU DONT COME ON :cursing:

I can find no point in your post.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Please, Winter Rose, learn how to quote correctly, don't use run on sentences, use proper grammar, and don't use Caps. It's distracting and you aren't getting anything through to somebody like that.

fireflame

yeah it wasn't like
Namine- Remember Kairi now Sora or i will killyou m**ha f**ka. It all just gradually happened

fireflame

yeah it wasn't like
Namine- Remember Kairi now Sora or i will killyou m**ha f**ka.

It all just gradually happened

D

The KR3W
I'm just going out on a limp and saying this. It could be Xion. Namine did say that if a memory goes into flow, if another memory is connected then it cannot go into its original place. Xion could be the reason why Kairi forgot about Sora. I could be most likely wrong, but whatever.

A

Audo

She forgot him just like everyone connected to Sora forgot him.
Not that big of a deal.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I don't really remember this part but maybe because Kairi forgot about Sora due to the memory replacement stuff that occured as well as it having effect on the others probably because of Namine's doing...err...more like Namine replaced Sora's memory earlier and probably that had an effect on Kairi eithier. Anybody can correct me on this. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back