• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why are Ven's eyes lifeless? because he's DEAD!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zexyishsmexy

Maybe Ven is in a coma after that battle.

Being frozen can really constrict blood flow, right?

And if Ven's body was left in the Room of Awakening in CO, then what purpose would that serve? And if Xehanort, no, Xemnas was searching for the RoA, was he actually trying to find Ven's body?

Oi. Now it's less answers and more questions. I REALLY hope BBS's secret video will actually tie up a majority of these loose ends.
XD I'm sure you won't need the secret video to answer those questions, probably just.....playing the game will help.

BladeofHearts18

aren't you guys forgetting one important aspect? when MX said that ven was losing it, it was probably his heart. that is why he looks so lifeless like kairi did in kh1 when she lost her heart. so i am guessing he lost his heart. but there isnt really anything else to prove that he lost his heart. and i think if he did lose his heart, he would be in CO or something.

Sandslash

Square does put death in their games, but it is not visable in many scenarios.
What about Aerith's death in FFVII? And that scene where Lenne and Shuyin die in FFX-2? And I'm sure there are other "deaths" in Square games. They don't show blood, but you can tell right away when those characters died.

But, about Ven's eyes being lifeless, is it when he is frozen? When he is frozen, he does show life signals (including his eyes).

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
aren't you guys forgetting one important aspect? when MX said that ven was losing it, it was probably his heart. that is why he looks so lifeless like kairi did in kh1 when she lost her heart. so i am guessing he lost his heart. but there isnt really anything else to prove that he lost his heart. and i think if he did lose his heart, he would be in CO or something.

I agree with you. Losing heart=losing emotions.

amcg

it would be quite a story if ven died ( kind of sad to) but hey when aerith died in FFvii that was unexpected (at least on my part) they wouldnt kill ven off only because you would expect it right. at least thats what i think.

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
it would be quite a story if ven died ( kind of sad to) but hey when aerith died in FFvii that was unexpected (at least on my part) they wouldnt kill ven off only because you would expect it right. at least thats what i think.

He probably doesn't die since his soul connects with Roxas. He prbably just exists in another form other than a human one.

Key

Exile
Awards
yeah, you guys can't say it's Square's fault that KH doesn't kill off characters, i mean, just look at FFVII and Crisis Core! those deaths were DEPRESSING.

but like others have said before, Nomura wouldn't kill off Ven simply because it's just too predictable. Probably, he just loses his heart (like MX had been telling him in previous trailers) and since Nobodies and Heartless didn't exist at that time, then he's just a lifeless body, and his heart goes to Sora (?)

KingdomHeartz93

One, his eyes are lifeless/dull/blank this is usually anime code for "this character is dead or not in their right mind". Anyone who watches a lot of anime would pic this up right away.

Ok so you say anyone experienced in anime would understand right?
Well if YOU had enough knowledge in anime YOU would know that most anime characters NEVER DIE

They will take beatings so crazy that even for the ANIME world they SHOULD die, but they don't.
if you want examples I'll post em later but for now I'm sure you agree.

Note 2: Nice pick-up on the whole shroud thing ^^

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
Well if YOU had enough knowledge in anime YOU would know that most anime characters NEVER DIE

They will take beatings so crazy that even for the ANIME world they SHOULD die, but they don't.

Umm, tons of people die in Animes buddy.

zspek09

Website
instagram.com

Yeah, sooooo what is this guy talking about?

Grey

You do realize that that was a sort of "baby Ven", right? Does it make sense for Ven to die as a baby, then become a Keyblade master when he's older?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Go back and play KH1. Notice Kairi's eyes when she looses her heart? The same thing happens to Ven, he must be a BwaHoPL (ugh, I hate that term).

nicoleohbugga

idk if this was mentioned before, but wasn't kairi's eyes like that too, when she didn't have a heart?

oops, it was mentioned..few spots above me. lol ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back