• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why are Ven's eyes lifeless? because he's DEAD!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
He's not dead... he's resting.

State

Awards
ventus had his heart taken away from his body, looking exactly like kairi in kh1, so...
possible end of discussion...

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Um are you joking? Take a look at any Disney movie. Someone will die. Cinderella, Cinderellas dad. The Lion King, Mufasa. The Little Mermaid, Ariels Mum. Do I need to continue?

True, but aren't most the friends/ relatives of the characters in Disney movies often killed off-screen and not on-screen. I don't know about Ariel's mom, but Mufasa is the only one I recall seeing on screen. (Btw.. villain deaths don't exactly count, as I'm referring to non-villain characters here.) I just cant see them showing that scene if Ven's dead in it. Then again, BBS is supposed to be sad, right? Either way, I feel that he's not dead in that scene.

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com
I dont think he is dead, remember that xemnas was looking for the another room, there are the rooms of awakening and the room of sleep, and in the KHIIFM he says to the aquas armor my friend and in days he says you are sleeping again when roxas goes in like a coma type sleep, so i dont think he is death, remember that he is in the another room in CO.

Dragonsblight

I dont think he is dead, remember that xemnas was looking for the another room, there are the rooms of awakening and the room of sleep, and in the KHIIFM he says to the aquas armor my friend and in days he says you are sleeping again when roxas goes in like a coma type sleep, so i dont think he is death, remember that he is in the another room in CO.

and also dont forget that when he saw Roxas when he was in a coma he said something like "so i have lost you to sleep again".This definitely shows that Ven and Roxas are pretty deeply connected and im pretty sure he's referring to Ven cuz he was also in a coma type thing. This would also back up the whole Terra=Xehanort theory a little.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Sort of, but not exactly. Think of him as if he's in a coma.

That was actually a monty python reference from my part :wink:

Personally, I don't think he's dead, but I don't have an opinion about what's wrong with him at all.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
That was actually a monty python reference from my part :wink:

Personally, I don't think he's dead, but I don't have an opinion about what's wrong with him at all.

I don't think he's dead either; his eyes are moving, of course.
Although, what I'm saying is a little theory. :eek:

Remember when Ven said, "Erase me"?

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
mmm, yeah, in one of the trailers he says erase me, i dont remember if was to aqua or terra, what is your theory??? o.o???

I believe he said it to Aqua. As for the theory, I don't really have one--it's just a thought.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I believe he said it to Aqua. As for the theory, I don't really have one--it's just a thought.

I believe it was Aqua too, based on the shadow next to him. But it still doesn't say anything about what exactly will happen to Ven.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I believe it was Aqua too, based on the shadow next to him. But it still doesn't say anything about what exactly will happen to Ven.

You do have a point; Nomura hasn't confirmed it, so we're gona have to wait three days for BBS to be released in Japan. As for NA release, we're going to have to wait longer. :>

*plop*, you said that was a little theory, XD

When I said little theory, I meant it's a little guess if you know I mean. XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back