• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Aqua may be a nobody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UrbanQuattrus

Xemnas went to the Room of Sleep to look at his old friend, Aqua. Or more specifically, her empty armor, which is just laying dead on the floor.

In the conversation between Xigbar and Zexion, they specifically state that the Room of Sleep was the room of the laboratory created by Xehanort and Ansem the Wise to study the origin of, and manufacture, the heartless, right?

So it's entirely possible that Aqua herself was a test subject, and that in experimenting on her, Ansem and/or Xehanort forcefully extracted her heart to make it a heartless. This could have produced a nobody.

But my point is, this could be why her armor is laying there in the first place, without a body in it - Xehanort may have turned her into a heartless and possibly also a nobody, and just left the useless armor there.

Why leave it? Maybe this occured immediately before Ansem's order to terminate the program and seal off the room, and Xehanort didn't have time to clean up. Maybe the scene where we see him walk in to visit the armor is the first time since then that anybody has entered the room - he did say "it's been a long time".

I'm not saying that this means Aqua's nobody is member XIV ("Qaxua" flows off the tongue, doesn't it?). She may be, or may not be. (Though to those who say she can't be because she would have to have joined long in the past, there's no rule that says a nobody has to join right away or not at all; she could have conceivably wandered on her own before being invited by Xemnas, or maybe she hid for years before attracting the Organization's attention.)

But I wondered why I haven't seen anyone here ask why Aqua's armor was piled haphazardly in the Room of Sleep to begin with, so I thought of a hypothesis.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

diogo14

No one asks because no one is sure that the armor in the Room of Sleep is indeed Aqua's. But this has been discussed before, i think.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
No one asks because no one is sure that the armor in the Room of Sleep is indeed Aqua's. But this has been discussed before, i think.

Actually, in the trailer, the armor is blue. Aqua's armor is blue.

And here you come with the "You never know's" If it was so, then why is it blue like Aqua's? Yes indeed, anyone could wear blue armor. But why would they introduce more characters, with blue armor like hers, and haven't fully revealed all the characters they have now? They didn't do that with KH2. It's not Square's M-O, not even a little bit.

I think that the XIVth Order is Aqua's nobody too. It's possible for it to be, and possible to not be. So there is no reason doubt it either.

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
To add to PMF's post

that armor look feminie
plus in the sceen when we get a glimpse of teh 14th memeber the background looks like the Room of Sleep
the only thing i could thing of it being besides Aqua would be the DS and that would mean MX's student was female

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
wow i'm amazed and it's your first post. i believe it's aqua too. she may be or not be a nobody in the organization maybe because aqua and her fellow lab members were friends. i don't think xemnas was being sarcastic in that cutscene showing aqua's armor.

UrbanQuattrus

wow i'm amazed and it's your first post. i believe it's aqua too. she may be or not be a nobody in the organization maybe because aqua and her fellow lab members were friends. i don't think xemnas was being sarcastic in that cutscene showing aqua's armor.

Why, thank you.

I do like the idea that Aqua is member XIV, and I think it makes sense that Terra becomes the Xehanort that we know in the first three games. After all, it wouldn't be the first time he's assumed somebody else's identity. If it we know that Xehanort already was obsessed enough to remove the real Ansem and take over his name, then it's quite possible that he previously got rid of, and took over the identity of, someone else named Xehanort. (Who may or may not be the old man.)

sly-sora-star

Why is everyone saying that the armor belonged to Aqua? It could be Terra's or Ven's. What kinda evidence was shown that it was Aqua's armor?

Charlie K

Back in Business
Why is everyone saying that the armor belonged to Aqua? It could be Terra's or Ven's. What kinda evidence was shown that it was Aqua's armor?

Uhhhh, its pretty obvious it's hers it's blue/purple its has a feminine shape, and her keyblade is right next to it!Duh!

UrbanQuattrus

Of course there is nothing to guarantee that the armor is Aqua's. Its appearance suggests that it is, but it is possible that Nomura is throwing us a curve ball and it's something else completely. But if that's the case, then there's nothing we can do to guess at it, so unless we can think of something else then there's no reason not to assume it is Aqua for sake of argument.

Valle

Interesting theory. First of all, Aqua is not a nobody, but as you said, she may have been turned into one. I think that her being the XIV member fits very well in your theory.

Theory below:

Maybe Terra is Xehanort. That's why Xemnas refers to Aqua as a friend. Terra may have been turned into a "wanderer of the darkness" by Master Xehanort. Not a heartless, because he was still a "person", but a different being. Maybe that's related to the new enemies in BBS. Obviously, his memory was "locked" in the process. Actually, Terra and Xehanort look simmilar.

Oh, and maybe that's how Terra is related to Riku. They both got lost in the darkness.

Ok, theory is over. :p This theory is only valid if that armor is truly Aqua's.

kh is ba

I think she is the 14th member and that she became a nobody. This may have happened when MX made the kingdom hearts and maybe she was the last heart he needed and she became a nobody because she had no heart and lost her memory like xehanort and they ended up becoming friends because they forgot all about the keyblade war.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
something I find interesting is that if Aqua was in fact the 14th member she would have betrayed Terra. Think about it this way, she would join Xehanort after Terra explained his hatred towards Xehanort. This could partially explain why he says so in final mix+. This theory could seem fitting if you think like me that MX or DS became Xehanort the leader of the Org

UrbanQuattrus

Or maybe she was trying to find and retrieve Terra (who she may believe to be Xehanort), or find Ven, or both. Maybe we never see her in KHII because Xehanort caught on and dealt with her.

Cyypher100

i think that umber 14 is Aqua also...i think she isnt seen around alot because of one singular person.....ROXAS. what if she betrayed both Ven and Terra (much like riku) and felt guilty about her betrayal. We saw in the videos that she cared more about Ven than Terra so imagine to her horror that she is in league with one she cared for most and the one she perhaps betrayed, and so fled.

I also think she was the Princess of heart before Kairi xD

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
the new number XIV can't be Aqua, cos the skin colour doesn't match, and it';s not jsut the shading, the actual colour of the skin is different, and not just cos of the shjading

TERRAISAWESOME

Cause the armors has a shape on the front for aquas.............................................womanhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back