• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Favorite ► who's your favorite villain from ANY video game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
My favorites are Sephiroth FFVII FFVII:CC
and the rabbits from the Rayman Raving Rabidds series

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Phantom Ganondorf on OoT. Damn he's awesome

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Dr. Nefarious from Ratchet and Clank, He just has so much personality.

Oh, and Sho Minamimoto from TWEWY, but that goes without saying. A Math-slang using villian = Win.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Hells yeah. Grim Heaper's on my list.
Also...

KH1 Sephiroth

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
Kefka, from Final Fantasy VI.

Remember the quote from The Dark Knight, where Michael Caine (as Alfred) says "Some men just want to watch the world burn"? Kefka was like that. In my mind, that's one of the two best villainous archetypes, just a completely crazy guy who fucks shit up just because he can, or because it makes him feel better that he's injected some chaos into the world.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Lezard Valeth, from Valkyrie Profile serie. He has one of the greater laughs I ever heard in Valkyrie Profile 2, his purpose is totally insane yet original, he can defeat even hundreds time more powerful being than him and ends up being one of the most powerful character ever.

After him, Albedo from Xenosaga. His story is great and he has one of the best character development in video game history. Also his laugh is the top 1 in insanity category.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back