• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who's the hardest boss...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
what are you talking about?... and what do you meen by, when the word is not in reverse,
Thriber? i never heard of that kind of word. And in wich game are you talking about?...i'm confused...

shadowkiller

Yeah, You fight Ansem after Hollow Bastion except that one's really DiZ. Then between basement 8 and 7 you fight a Riku Replica. Then, in twilight town (basement 2) you fight Riku replica again. After that in Castle oblivion, you fight the real Ansem who was in Riku's heart.

Riku Replica

Ahhh. Okay. I thought you have to face Ansem again. He was too easy during the first battle.

Riku Replica

EStriderEX said:
4th battle with riku Replica n Captain Hook

Hook was easy... It took me one try. YOU FIGHT YOURSELF FOUR TIMES IN RIKU MODE!? :eek:

juliannacho said:
I say sephiroth is the hardest

I'm talking about CoM.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
no way!, riku replica was the hardest, then maybe ansem, or marluxia(depending on the play style)

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
innerdarkness said:
no way!, riku replica was the hardest, then maybe ansem, or marluxia(depending on the play style)
hell na dat riku replica only took me 1 try i beat r/r in 1 night ansem was da hardest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back