• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who's the hardest boss...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FED UP BOI

ansem hands down on riku mode then replica riku next final axel battle and finally marluxia.
oh and can some of you get me back in th vBChat plz thx

(^-^)m copy cat

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
I'd say Ansem or Captain Hook. Riku Replica 4 wasn't that hard. That fight just took patience. Ansem was just so freaking annoying, and Captain Hook had those stupid bombs!!

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Meh, whatever, I still found him difficult.

Riku R. 4 was easy. All's you needed was a couple of 0 cards and the rest should be 7,8,9 attack and healing cards. Simple.

sora3048

on Chain of memories its Captian Hook... On Kingdom Hearts its of course.. Sepiroth.. I beat him twice. once today.

the_duel_wielder

Website
com2zman0.tripod.com
sora3048 said:
on Chain of memories its Captian Hook... On Kingdom Hearts its of course.. Sepiroth.. I beat him twice. once today.
sephiroth was weak on kh1 but so was everyone else, i beat him (normal mode) at levl 60 i took 5 minuets exatly and did everytime i beat i also got a level up everytime ibeat him (sometimes 2 levels up) which made it easier and now im level 99 (i stay 99 to prove that u dont have to be 100 to beat him whenever someone asks) on khCoM it was ansem final boss of rikus story then captin hook (unless you had all zeros enemy card)

Tails chao

Website
www.chaomagic.com
Ansem was a joke, all you have to do is hit him once, jump and repeat. Then 0 his special attacks. In Dark Riku it's your main time to do damage, he ignores the stun from getting guarded so keep spamming norm attacks and 0s to his specials to take a chunk of his HP.

RR Dark Riku was quite easy in the American/EU version, he was a nightmare in the Jap version. >_< So that's what my vote goes to.

Riku Replica

So the hardest boss to most people in R/R is the second Riku Replica. Then Ansem. I don't see how people could think that Marlauxia was hard... He wasn't anything to me. I beat him with still one full bar.

dreamless

Website
www.khguides.com
In my personal opinion, I believe that the battle with Riku Replica in Twilight Town was the most difficult boss for me. The problem was that you can't change your attack cards in R/R.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back