• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whos Shadow is this

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
oh c'mon she must be way older than mi
Im only 14...what am i gonna do??

It's not the matter of what you could do.

Just don't get on her bad side, she could annihilate your mind, leaving you a withering husk of meat crying on the floor.

I've seen it happen.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
hmmmm......i bet.........
And it is a matter of what i COULD and WOULD do...which is NOTHING at all
I respect women in every way..dont get it twisted

Oh, that's fine, I wasn't insinuating anything like that.

Can't remember what I was insinuating though...

TrueRoxas527

I'm 13 and I am a lot like him. (Not with the stalking, nuh-uh)
But yeah, if it's a girl that isn't Aqua, as long as she's good-looking, I wouldn't care.
(Although I'm not the type of guy who judges girls by appearance, I look for personality)

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

well appearance isnt everything..its just the only thing that matters....JK
but appearance is a lil important....wouldnt get with someone that looks like something a cow spit up

but personality is good too...
Mi gurl is GORGEOUS and thats what drew mi to her in the 1st place (before i knew how she acted)
but after i knew her personality then i was in LOVE...so it does play a part

(WOW OFF TOPIC)

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
not sure wat u wer insinuating either but i was just curious and Alethal can i buddy you

Am I just that popular that everyone wants to befriend me?

It must be my dashing good looks.

I don't do that whole buddies thing though, my apologies.

V

V.A.T.13

It's Terra, or, if you still doubt, it's someone else. Can't be Aqua unless Nomura changed her hair.

Another thing
1. I'm biologically female, but no girls on the internet. Online I'm asexual I guess.
2. I'm not that good looking. I'm not ugly, but I ain't gorgeous either. 4/10
http://i30.tinypic.com/2wqx5c6.jpg
oh c'mon she must be way older than mi
Im only 14...what am i gonna do??
Get raped. I'll be there in a bit.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Right.... And i just thought of something to support this for it being Aqua... I dunno if anyone thought of this, but it could be her, but she mighta just taken her helmet off at the time... cos in the trailer, wen she takes it off, her hair looks like the shadow does... so yeah

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

It's Terra, or, if you still doubt, it's someone else. Can't be Aqua unless Nomura changed her hair.

Another thing
1. I'm biologically female, but no girls on the internet. Online I'm asexual I guess.
2. I'm not that good looking. I'm not ugly, but I ain't gorgeous either. 4/10
http://i30.tinypic.com/2wqx5c6.jpg
Get raped. I'll be there in a bit.

yes but for more reasons it cant be Terra in body shape, wait even in hair i mean seriously his hair spikes up.

for many reasons i can see it being Aqua except for her hair but then again the KH2 fm+ secret ending says otherwise.

Like i said before, Nomuras art tends to be a little more exaggerated from the actual game art

EDIT: Since i guess no one looks back a few pages anymore

Like ive mentioned before I believe it's Aqua

The area this scene takes place is in the mainland across from Destiny Island

It can't be Riku for the fact that him and Sora have lived in Destiny Island all their life before the events of KH. And they never thought what was beyond the ocean until they met Kairi

It's definitely not an organization cloak, c'mon now....

screen%2007.jpg

Terras arms looks nothing like that which is portrayed in the image
and

newfrench5.jpg

in this wallpaper Aquas arms are bare much like the shadow and she has sleeves much like the ones in the shadow if you look close enough in between Terras handle and his hand.

As for the hair im not sure, but Nomura has always had a different style i his art from the game art. The DS looks taller and more muscular in the wallpaper while in on scan he looks a little less buff and shorter. The otherside of the wallpaper which was supposed to be 358/2 days had Roxas look older than he usually did, so there's no telling

but al, in all, i believe its Aqua......doesn't mean im right, but i believe the chances of Aqua are high. Dont flame me on this one because if it her i get to laugh..........LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back