• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whoa now

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Rae

AYY FUTURE FISH
Deep in the hundred acre wood where Christopher Ro
Website
kurotofu.tumblr.com
So many new things since the last time I pop around *^*

Which was like...2011? 2010? Uhhhh...

Anyway, no one probably remembers me (and the few who might are probably not here anymore) so please ignore that 'registered in 2006' thingy and consider me a fresh, brand new member! The Super Road Trip Hype and KH3 Hype got me back here somehow, and while I'm usually a little behind in terms of news and predictions I'm always (well—most of the time) happy to talk about lores and stories and headcanons and super plausible boy-on-boy fantasies—OHWAIT about Kingdom Hearts and some other games (including but not limited to Dragon Nest.) I also speak anime even though my vocabulary is rather limited :>

In other, shorter words, nice to meet you all and hope I can stick around for a while this time!

*waves LF>FRIENDS signboard above head*

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Welcome back! It's nice to meet you! I haven't met you before, but I can already tell, you're a really cool person! =D I don't speak anime or slang all that much myself, but it's awesome to have you aboard! I hope you're able to enjoy all of the news on KHI!

If you need help with anything, please let one of us know, and we'll be delighted to help you out! And there's the FAQ, but you probably know all of it already. lol.

Antar

Awards
Welcome back to KHInsider Rae! I obviously don't know you since I'm a very new member, but you have my respect. That "registered in 2006 thingy" is the mark of an honorable veteran! Wear it proudly :p

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
AyyOooohhhhh!!! Welcome back! I don't know if we ran into each other or not, but it seems like we popped in and out around the same time! Glad to see anime isn't a lost language among the forums. Hope to see you around!

Rae

AYY FUTURE FISH
Deep in the hundred acre wood where Christopher Ro
Website
kurotofu.tumblr.com
Thanks and thanks~! I actually never really remember the post count ranks so if anything that's one thing I learned from the faq lol xD "Honorable veteran mark"...actually sounds nice o3o Doesn't change the fact i'm probably more newbie than half the newer population here whoops *hides*

It's great to be back and see this place still alive and kicking :'D and Swag, I have this glaring feeling that says I have actually seen you around from time to time...maybe under a different name? But ehh. Be seeing you around xD

And I'm quite sure anime will never really die. At least not in this part of the net :>

Antar

Awards
Thanks and thanks~! I actually never really remember the post count ranks so if anything that's one thing I learned from the faq lol xD "Honorable veteran mark"...actually sounds nice o3o Doesn't change the fact i'm probably more newbie than half the newer population here whoops *hides*

Haha! That's not actually a name of a post count rank, I just called it that because 2006 was a long time ago so you're a veteran of KHInsider. :p And no hiding!

Back