• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Wow, and your supposed to be a platnium member. He's a person, he can definatley be wrong. Fanboyishness leads to stupidity.

lol

Your trying to blow the subject is what it is. I understand you perfectly. I would normaly give you the benefit of a doubt, but the proof is stacked against you.

No, you're talking about forcing myself to remember something I didn't see.

I'm talking about something I DID see more than once in rapid succession on several occasions.

There is a big difference here.

Oookay. You've got problems, this only supports that.

-_- [facepalm]

Then pray tell what exactly are you talking about? Because you've been quite contradictory to yourself for a while now.

Where?

You've all gone crazy. I'm going to avoid this stupidity for a while. You've all completely lost purpose and reason. Now your just throwing around random shit. I don't care if it was a joke, this has crossed the line into insanity.

Then go the hell away if we're dumbing you down that much. I'm not holdin a gun to your head and saying "stay"

Sexy Angel
Wow, and your supposed to be a platnium member. He's a person, he can definatley be wrong. Fanboyishness leads to stupidity.

lol

I've been here for much longer then you have, and i can safely say that PMF is a billion times smarter than me and you.

Noob.

Then go the hell away if we're dumbing you down that much. I'm not holdin a gun to your head and saying "stay"

You are holding a gun though.

A

Audo

You really felt the need to rebump this thread? D:
It looked so nice, slowly dying from an unnecessary revival.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back