• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ren

adios motherfucker
I was bored. Besides, It was constructive. Please don't be a kill joy REN. I don't really care if no one ever reads this, I'm just filling in posts that I find interesting. I have little care as to when exactly this thread died, I am merely bored. And are you stalking me? Is this because of what I said earlier? Lay off, I'm not up for a debate right now. -___- You don't need to smidge on people for nothing.

I'm not stalking you O_O The new posts show up in bold at the top of the forum, so it's not like I'll miss it.
I'm not smidging on people for nothing. =/
You came in and completely flamed PMF when you didn't even contribute to the topic itself. I'm not either, but I'm not dissing anyone to high heaven and back. You could learn to be a little polite on the forums.
I'm not going to bump this thread anymore after this ~_~

CerberusInferno

I'm not stalking you O_O The new posts show up in bold at the top of the forum, so it's not like I'll miss it.
I'm not smidging on people for nothing. =/
You came in and completely flamed PMF when you didn't even contribute to the topic itself. I'm not either, but I'm not dissing anyone to high heaven and back. You could learn to be a little polite on the forums.
I'm not going to bump this thread anymore after this ~_~

Actually, yes you are being a smidge.

I didn't flame him. You point out something in my post that was a blatant insult. I was actually offering peaceful ear to his situation. The topic itself doesn't exist, therefore there is nothing to comment upon. I am being polite, and I always am. Your just a PMF fan in an obsessive overprotective rant. I don't insult people,I offer advice. I made the suggestion that maybe he just forgot and that he should stop fighting because in the long run it was hurting him. People make mistakes, it's completely natural. That was wht I was saying. So quit getting flustered, and quick to draw blood. *Rolls eyes* Leave me alone if all you intend to do is pick a fight or insult me. I don't know what you were thinking when you read my post, but you weren't even close to my intended meaning, which was: Support and friendly advice. God damn.Why does egvery one always think I'm trying to pick a fight or insult someone?

CerberusInferno

It can be anyone & since they don't tell us who it is...i guess it can be whoever you want it to be. =]

See, this guy knows what he's talking about. There is no point on debating something that currently doesn't have an answer. I'm repping him because, he has made me happy.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Yep, sorry dude but their right. Just let it go, it's not a big deal to make a mistake every now and then. Your pride only sustains further injury the longer this continues. Your a smart guy, don't let something so petty **** up your REP. It ain't worth it and people won't think any less of you for such a simple mistake. Just let it go, okay PMF?

BHK: I will not let you see him!
Axel: Are you crazy?
/liesplz

Spoilers change over years of development as do our memories of them. You may actually remember something that doesn't exist at all. It happens to alot of people, they try to hard to force a memory of something and often times it will become warped. Your subconcious trying to pick up the slack and recreate a false memory of something that never happened. Or an alternate version of something that actually did peicing together peices of reality with fantasy.

This is NOT Chain of Memories. I know what I saw.

I went to find a movie that I remember seeing as a child a few days ago, only to find that it didn't exist. It's the same thing. This is an actual psycological occurance, sitting next to repressed memories and the like.

That's different than this.

Sexy Angel
God, stop flaming PMF for something that he could be right about, i don't see anyone else contributing to this thread other than the " Its Luxord cuz he's a rich jack*** "

CerberusInferno

This is NOT Chain of Memories. I know what I saw.

It's a REAL disorder dude, not just a bit from a game. I can't be bothered to remember exactly what it's called but, it IS real.

That's different than this.

*sigh* No, No it isn't. Your making this very hard on yourself, please just let it go. You were wrong, big deal.*shrugs* In truth your delusions and insults are what's making you look bad, not your mistake. Your only human, people make mistakes. It's FINE.

God, stop flaming PMF for something that he could be right about, i don't see anyone else contributing to this thread other than the " Its Luxord cuz he's a rich jack*** "

I ain't flaming him. I've already explained it once and I won't do it again.

The game is lying. Besides, the coat didn't match.

Please dude, I respect you but, your kinda making an ass out of yourself.

Also, have you taken in to consideration that the footage was doctored. Because that could in fact be a very real posibility.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
It's a REAL disorder dude, not just a bit from a game. I can't be bothered to remember exactly what it's called but, it IS real.

Then I'm imagining you. I'm not crazy.

*sigh* No, No it isn't. Your making this very hard on yourself, please just let it go. You were wrong, big deal.*shrugs* In truth your delusions and insults are what's making you look bad, not your mistake.

Yes, it very much is. The seeing of a sight that isn't there has to do with psychological issues. No doubt due to stress, or even lack of sleep. Whereas I'm speaking about something that I saw more than once in direct succession no more than 4 years ago. This is a greatly differenct scenario.

Your only human, people make mistakes. It's FINE.

I never said it wasn't. I'm saying I'm not wrong and that the game is lying.

Please dude, I respect you but, your kinda making an ass out of yourself.

Not true. I'm stating the obvious. Am I the only one who looks at the series on a grandscale?

Also, have you taken in to consideration that the footage was doctored. Because that could in fact be a very real posibility.

I'll put that into the plausibility category, but I doubt that because it wasn't very doctored-y.

CerberusInferno

Then I'm imagining you. I'm not crazy.

Neither am I or half the worlds population for that matter. This isn't a disease, it's a natural reaction that the brain has. EVERYBODY has this at some point in their life. You may not BE crazy but, you sure are acting that way right now.

Yes, it very much is. The seeing of a sight that isn't there has to do with psychological issues. No doubt due to stress, or even lack of sleep. Whereas I'm speaking about something that I saw more than once in direct succession years ago. This is a greatly differenct scenario.

It is the same. Yes it does, it's a ****ing mind trick. The brain does this all the time, more common forms of this are memory loss or forgetfulness. It is the same scenario, and no matter how hard you fight about it. That just won't change.

I never said it wasn't. I'm saying I'm not wrong and that the game is lying.

No, your being stubborn. There's a big diference.

Not true. I'm stating the obvious. Am I the only one who looks at the series on a grandscale?

Obviously your not if we're debating upon this.

I'll put that into the plausibility category, but I doubt that because it wasn't very doctored-y.

You would be shocked by a the quality of some of the fakes out there. Battered in awe.

State

Awards
This discussion was brought months ago. My opinion stays on Luxord, his a gambler and they do dirty tricks to get to their price... Some of them do. Xigbar could be an option, which is also Saix, but the one who convinces me is Luxord. Saix was busy admiring Xemnas building KH, Xigbar was waiting Sora in the Hall of Empty Melodies and Luxord was err... Gambling with the Gamblers.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
It is the same. Yes it does, it's a ****ing mind trick. The brain does this all the time, more common forms of this are memory loss or forgetfulness. It is the same scenario, and no matter how hard you fight about it. That just won't change.

You're obviously missing what I'm saying.

No, your being stubborn. There's a big diference.

I know you are but what am I?

You would be shocked by a the quality of some of the fakes out there. Battered in awe

Not what I'm talking about.

PMF can't be wrong. Its a fact of Life.

This.

Sexy Angel
This discussion was brought months ago. My opinion stays on Luxord, his a gambler and they do dirty tricks to get to their price... Some of them do. Xigbar could be an option, which is also Saix, but the one who convinces me is Luxord. Saix was busy admiring Xemnas building KH, Xigbar was waiting Sora in the Hall of Empty Melodies and Luxord was err... Gambling with the Gamblers.

Nice way of playing its safe and acknowledging every person it could be. [/Sarcasm]

Is.

State

Awards
Nice way of playing its safe and acknowledging every person it could be. [/Sarcasm]

Is.

Thank you but it was my opinion, not yours. Anyways, Maleficent could be a wise choice, since she knows that Pete always fails the "Get rid of Sora and his goofy fools" plan.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Thank you but it was my opinion, not yours. Anyways, Maleficent could be a wise choice, since she knows that Pete always fails the "Get rid of Sora and his goofy fools" plan.

1. Aren't you supposed to be pretending to be my ego? Why are you my id now?
2. Maleficent is a joke.

Sexy Angel

Scince when was Maleficent included in this discussion? She wasnt the Arab sponser, as the Arab says that it was a he that gave him all the jewelry.

Maleficent is a joke. A fourteen year old beat her old a**.

CerberusInferno

PMF can't be wrong. Its a fact of Life.

Wow, and your supposed to be a platnium member. He's a person, he can definatley be wrong. Fanboyishness leads to stupidity.

You're obviously missing what I'm saying.

Your trying to blow the subject is what it is. I understand you perfectly. I would normaly give you the benefit of a doubt, but the proof is stacked against you.

]I know you are but what am I?

Oookay. You've got problems, this only supports that.

Not what I'm talking about.

Then pray tell what exactly are you talking about? Because you've been quite contradictory to yourself for a while now.

You've all gone crazy. I'm going to avoid this stupidity for a while. You've all completely lost purpose and reason. Now your just throwing around random shit. I don't care if it was a joke, this has crossed the line into insanity.

PS It isn't Luxord specifically because he has money. That wouldn't matter in this situation at all. It would be quite easy to pass off currency to someone else. I doesn't have to be him that delivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back