• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who You Think Should Do The Voices In BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kago

yeah he was in shrek 3
i don't think he's that busy right now, in the future he will probably have another tour with all these new songs coming out on the radio and all.

kago

i don't think there will be any singing. unless they have someone sing in the princess worlds. i still don't know how that will work because the princesses would have to be teenagers. Snow white and ariel would have to be like pre teens though. but if there is singing i hope it's a lot better, i really hated the songs that they made up for atlantica.

A

Audo

BBS Voices My List

Avril Lavigne-Aqua
Jesse Mcartney-Ven
Zac Efron-Terra LOL
Uknown-Mx
Uknown-Ds

I hate all your choices. Ugh.

I'm thinking.

Bring back Billy Zane for Master Xehanort
And Since rumours are flying about Master Xehanort and Terra meshing together or something for Xehanort i would think of a voice that sounds like Billy Zane, but younger (no actual actor comes to mind)

As for Aqua.. Well, i need to know more about her mannerisms. Like if she is more serious, definitely not Avril or Hilary or anything like that. Vanessa Williams! J/K.
I don't know, but i SERIOUSLY don't think Avril, for anything... ever. Maybe Hilary Duff, but ONLY if she played it more seriously not with her 'popyness' voice or anything like that.

As for the DS (is his nickname Dark Soldier? I can't recall.) I think his voice should be some weird concotion of voices, like get a whole bunch of VAs and mix them together for a weird effect. (though, do we even know if he can talk?)

I wish i knew more about VAs and such to chose. Hmm, maybe i'll look into it later.

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
As for the DS (is his nickname Dark Soldier? I can't recall.) I think his voice should be some weird concotion of voices, like get a whole bunch of VAs and mix them together for a weird effect. (though, do we even know if he can talk?)
OR maybe one voice actor.
But instead of it just being normal, it can be heavily synthesized, so that it'll sound all GRRR =D​

Charlie K

Back in Business
Ok, didn't Nomaru say that McCartney WILL be Ven, for obvious reasons? Or...maybe I read it wrong.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Nomura said that the same person who did the voice for Roxas wil do the voice of Ven too

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Zac - Terra..I don't think soo. I just don't think he's a good choice, but that's my opinion.
NOOO WAY WILL THAT HAPPEN!!!! ZAC SUCKS!!!
As for McArtney as Ven, he can't he does the voice for Roxas.
Nomura said Ven and Roxas have the same voice so Jesse will voice Ven
Gordon-Levitt!!! YEAH!! I loved him in Treasure Planet, yeah he'd be good! ^.^

Who's he?
EDIT: btw I didn't read the whole thread.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
i personally still think that Ian McKellen is the best voice for Master Xehanort. and i think the Dark Soldier is gonna be mute, but that's just me

A

Audo

Zac - Terra..I don't think soo. I just don't think he's a good choice, but that's my opinion. As for McArtney as Ven, he can't he does the voice for Roxas.

Gordon-Levitt!!! YEAH!! I loved him in Treasure Planet, yeah he'd be good! ^.^

I think Gordon-Levitt would be amazing as Terra.

This just in.... Brittany Murphy to play DS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back