• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who You Think Should Do The Voices In BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Aqua- Avril Levigne or Jessica Alba[maybe]
Ven- Jesse Mcartny
Terra- Gordon-Levitt
MX- Dan Green or Ian McKellin
DS- ???

That's just my opinion, although I'm not really sure about Aqua and I have no clue about DS.

kago

i thought they were only working on it in japan right now. besides tara has worked on multiple shows before.
she plays two characters on drawn together and at the same time she played in some cartoon network shows like fosters home and camp lazlo. she's going onto the third seeson of drawn together and playing on the litle mermaid right now. she can pull it off.

kago

yeah they could, but the japan and US versions have a gap between release dates. you know that tara also played melody? (ariels daughter) i think that she has a good chance though, she's a really famous voice actress. she did a great job playing rikku so she's in with square - enix and she's definetly in with disney.

V

V.A.T.13

Terra: Spike
Ven: Spike
DS: Spike
Mickey: Minne Mouse
Aqua: Spike
MX: Me.

D:<

kago

V.A.T.13, i bet you would do a great job play MX! i do wish i could play a kh character, i've always wanted to voice act, to see how it is.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
English/American Cast:

Terra= Rick Gomez (Lol. Zack), Tom Gibis
Aqua= Luci Christian (???)
Ven= Mitchel Musso (Someone not Jesse to show that they are two different characters)
MX=
Dark Soldier= crawford wilson

Japanese Cast:

Terra= shoutarou morikubou
Aqua= maaya sakamoto (might be too soft)
Ven= Junko Minagawa/ Romi Paku
MX=
Dark Soldier= Akira Suzuki A.K.A. REITA if he friggin acted...he has a sexy voice though

I dunnooo....

I really like the Shoutarou Terra idea because I can picture Terra being a bit mischievious....

V

V.A.T.13

V.A.T.13, i bet you would do a great job play MX! i do wish i could play a kh character, i've always wanted to voice act, to see how it is.
Turn the volume down while watching, then speak.
Viola! Your a voice actor! :'D

But srsly...the list (Japanese)
Terra: Kamina/Soubi
DS: Riku/Light/Tamaki ( lol same guy )
Ven: Roxas D:
Aqua: Yoko - Gurren Lagann ( PERFECT )
MX: Vexen

These voices would be very delicious. For me anyway.

A

Audo

quintin flynn should be in it too
he was also reno in ff7ac
Is everyone forgetting that Quinton voices AXEL? He can't voice another character unless he is like those people who can come up with two or more solid different voices.
The only reason Ven and Roxas have the same VA is because Nomura wants to point out their connection to each other.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back