• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Xehanort is

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavid

okay, in case you didn't realise, im new lol, and this is my first post so please don't flame if i've done something wrong, i have no idea if this has been discussed, this is entirely what i think:

Okay, I cannot see that it is possible to think that Terra is Xehanort, or in my oppinion any of the following
TAV, MX or Vanitas;

This is because of this reason, Does Xemnas or Xehanort Weild a keyblade, No, he doesn't which is why it is impossible for those characters to be Xehanort, I think it will be someone who hasn't been shown yet. or Simply somebody we just don't expect, so yeh, discuss all you want. just don't kill me lol it's just my oppinion :D

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Xehanort has some ties to the Keyblade. Even if he can't fully use one, he was able to somehow possess superhuman abilities and able to open the world's door in RG.

Besides, it would make no sense if Master Xehanort, Vanitas or Terra were Xehanort. If Xehanort were just some other character, what would be the point of explaining Xehanort's origins in BbS?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
This is because of this reason, Does Xemnas or Ansem Weild a keyblade, No, he doesn't which is why it is impossible for those characters to be Xehanort

No, it isn't.
Xehanort simply, one way or another, lost his ability to wield a keyblade, most likely due to memory loss.
It's the same thing with Roxas from the beginning of KH2. After being captured by Riku, Roxas didn't wield a real keyblade until after his Destati on the third day.

I think it will be someone who hasn't been shown yet.

I seriously doubt they'd make a game that is supposed to explain who Xehanort is/was, yet have none of the main characters that are focused on him and decide to randomly throw him in somewhere in the game.

or Simply somebody we just don't expect

It's obviously going to be Mickey.

Xavid

okay... well, i spose that does make sense hahaha, but what if it is just someone we don't think it is, i was just thinking cos I highly Doubt Terra were Xehanort cos well, tonnes have already guessed it, and i don't think Nomura is all that easy to work out, something tells me it's going to be a lot more trickier than that :)

Lonbilly

Awards
okay... well, i spose that does make sense hahaha, but what if it is just someone we don't think it is, i was just thinking cos I highly Doubt Terra were Xehanort cos well, tonnes have already guessed it, and i don't think Nomura is all that easy to work out, something tells me it's going to be a lot more trickier than that :)

Didn't he say the connection between Sora and Ven would be able to guessed by the fans? At least, that's what i heard, so I'm thinking the same thing about Xehanort.

Besides, who else could he be? Aqua? :/

Xavid

Didn't he say the connection between Sora and Ven would be able to guessed by the fans? At least, that's what i heard, so I'm thinking the same thing about Xehanort.

Besides, who else could he be? Aqua? :/

I don't reckon it will be Xehanort, i starting to think that it won't be someone not introduced, but i still don't see Xehanort as Terra, but hey that's my oppinion, not pushing it on any body else :D

Lonbilly

Awards
I don't reckon it will be Xehanort, i starting to think that it won't be someone not introduced, but i still don't see Xehanort as Terra, but hey that's my oppinion, not pushing it on any body else :D

Well it's possible it could be Terra from all the hints we've been given, or MX gone through some Fountain of Youth like whatever, or maybe even Vanitas. I just see no one else being Xehanort though.

Xavid

Well it's possible it could be Terra from all the hints we've been given, or MX gone through some Fountain of Youth like whatever, or maybe even Vanitas. I just see no one else being Xehanort though.

fair enough, agree to disagree?

TheXemnas

maybe its kinda like how in kh1 where in hollow bastion riku took away the keyblade from sora then you face him he lost it cause he gave into darkness completly like terra does

AxelsVirtue

You say that Xeonhort doesn't wield a Keyblade, but we don't really know that. It would have been less than a year after he showed up in Radiant Garden that he gave himself up to the darkness, and Heartless/Nobodies don't wield Keyblades. Yes, I know Roxas wields a Keyblade, but there is about a 99% chance that he actually has a heart (given all the evidence that exists at this point). During that year, it is unlikely that Xeonhort would have been in a position to discover the Keyblade (he was busy with scientific research, not battle).

There is also the distinct possibility that his Keyblade was destroyed at the end of BBS, the trauma of which could definitely cause amnesia.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Well wouldn't you think that Master Xehanort has SOME KIND of ties to Ansem The Wise's apprentice, Xehanort?

Yes, we do know that this link is definite. Whether people think that MX turns in to Xehanort or Xehanort and MX fuse together, we do not know and probably won't know this until BBS comes out.

Leper Messiah

This is because of this reason, Does Xemnas or Xehanort Weild a keyblade, No, he doesn't which is why it is impossible for those characters to be Xehanort,

Dude... Xemnas is a Nobody. He doesn't have a heart and therefore cannot use a keyblade because keyblades are attracted to the strength of one's heart.

Last edited:

Nilsi95

Why does Xehanort have to be someone? Can't he just be himself,a guy who lost his memory,and you might find out why later?

Alex123

i dont feel comfortable revealing that information
Okay, I cannot see that it is possible to think that Terra is Xehanort, or in my oppinion any of the following
TAV, MX or Vanitas;

I completely agree. Terra is like a whole head taller than Xehanort, Master Xehanort is old, and Vanitas is a teenager, so unless the darkness can make u shorter, younger or older, there is just no way that Terra, MX or Vanitas could be terra

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Why does Xehanort have to be someone? Can't he just be himself,a guy who lost his memory,and you might find out why later?
Well we know he must be a keyblade wielder of some sort in BBS. Plus all the connections we see with his nobody and heartless points towards him being one of the main characters from the game.
I completely agree. Terra is like a whole head taller than Xehanort,
He is? They seem to be about the same height.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
TAV, MX or Vanitas;

This is because of this reason, Does Xemnas or Xehanort Weild a keyblade, No, he doesn't which is why it is impossible for those characters to be Xehanort, I think it will be someone who hasn't been shown yet. or Simply somebody we just don't expect, so yeh, discuss all you want. just don't kill me lol it's just my oppinion :D
Xehanort/XH could still open the doors to the hearts or worlds, so keyblades are still in the equation.

GuardianOfLight

if terra ends up:
-merging with xehanort
-submitting to the darkness and turning into the xehanort we know
-is a part of the xemnas we know in any way at all

everyone who said he wasnt is gonna feel like a huge prick...lmfao

no but seriously i feel like the memory loss has something to do with him not being able to wield a key. like he probably could if he really wanted to but didnt think it was a power of his in anyway. like the xehanort we know, didnt he not know anything except the name when ansem found him? so he probably just went forth with new knowledge that he gained..

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
maybe its kinda like how in kh1 where in hollow bastion riku took away the keyblade from sora then you face him he lost it cause he gave into darkness completly like terra does

Riku didn't really loose the keyblade because he gave into darkness (keyblades are not prejudice to light or darkness). Riku lost the keyblade because Sora's heart was stronger at that moment and the keyblade went back to him, accepting him as it's master.

It's Xehanort.

Xehanort does not appear in RG until after BBS and one of the main points of the game is to learn who Xehanort is.

Terra is like a whole head taller than Xehanort

Check again. Terra and Xehanort stand about the same height.
LS stands taller than Xehanort, yes, but LS isn't necessarily Terra.

Master Xehanort is old

So?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back