• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Xehanort is

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
Xehanort = Unversed

He lost all his memories and could only remember the name Xehanort. I think that makes it safe to say he wasnt well-versed in life. Ansem SOD gained incredible power when he submitted to darkness and became a heartless, so why not Xehanort when he comes into exsistence as an Unversed.

Terra's highly negative emotions towards MX created Xehanort.
Yes I do believe Unversed posses hearts. Hearts that are made from dark memories. I think Xehanort's heart is made from these memories which is why he is able to have a heartless and nobody.

EDIT: I'm also saying that he can use a Keyblade, at least eventually. The conditions for Xehanort's return have all been checked. He's going to return and somehow probably have his memories restored which would probably give him access to a Keyblade(just sayin)

Last edited:

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Riku didn't really loose the keyblade because he gave into darkness (keyblades are not prejudice to light or darkness). Riku lost the keyblade because Sora's heart was stronger at that moment and the keyblade went back to him, accepting him as it's master.

Then how did the keyblade go to Sora in the first place.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Then how did the keyblade go to Sora in the first place.

During the night of the storm, Sora managed to touch the light in Riku's heart. For whatever reason, the keyblade transferred over to Sora. Not because of Sora having a lighter heart though, since the keyblade went back to Riku when his heart was obviously filled with darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back