• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who will you play as?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who will you play as?

• Terra

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Ven

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • Aqua

Votes: 13 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athel

Machinist
In the interview with Tetsuya Nomura about BBS, he said that you would be able to play as Terra, Ven, or Aqua. Who will you play as?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
uhh...well...he said that you're going to play as all of them...so....my answer would be "All of them"

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
All three obviously, and it depends which story starts off the earliest. But if I had to choose one of the three that I like the best, I'd pick Terra because he's the closest character in KH that resembles how I actually look, and I'd feel more into the game.

Athel

Machinist
whoops. sorry guys, i didnt add an 'all of them' choice. i dont know if i can change it

TERRAISAWESOME

All three obviously, and it depends which story starts off the earliest. But if I had to choose one of the three that I like the best, I'd pick Terra because he's the closest character in KH that resembles how I actually look, and I'd feel more into the game.

So i look like marluxia so my look alike charecter is cooler.LOL I was kidding terra could beat all of the organization members.

haraheidi

I also think you play as all of them. My favorite to play is prolly going to be Terra, but if I find otherwise I will get back to you. ;)

safire inthe sky

he said you get to play as all of them, and we might get to choose who we play first but it was not confirmed, I hope we do, I will play as aqua first, finally a girl who can kick some ass!!!

Kurxi

I want to play the Light Version of Riku! He even got the weird skirt looking thing! That and Terra seems to be really strong. And the main character.

Fuyu

All three ofcourse, but I'll start playing with the one who's name is first in the selection screen/thing : P

gexion

Ven for ever.Dunno I just stuck with him since I saw him frozen in Aqua's arms:cry:......

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
I want to play the Light Version of Riku! He even got the weird skirt looking thing! That and Terra seems to be really strong. And the main character.

Uh, Riku doesn't have a "light version." The skirt thing is for when he is in Dark drive mode, ane he only wore it in KH1 and CoM.

As for the topic at hand, I think I read somewhere that the events in one scenario will effect events in another, so I'm thinking I might Save Terra for last, since he seems to be the character with the most story. Or I might start with him, and save Ven for last, since he seems to be the most mysterious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back