• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who will be the villain of KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyDLuffy

If terra or Ven is going to be the main characters, i am going to assume that the villain is the U.E.M. Or Xehanort because Terra hates him?

khmaster101

I agree with u but most probably the 3 main character would be Aqua,Ven and Terra. And about the main villain part yes the U.E.M might likely be the main villain. Nomura gave also a hint that hes got a bunch of ideas for a next series on the playstation 3...'

Kingdom_Hearts_2_Exlusiv_Low.jpg

M

mikeyj246

well u kinda cant get much tougher than a guy who can clone himself w/ equal strength, create waces of keyblades to fly at you, and has an expert knowledge of keyblade wielding...not to mention all the stuff that they're gonna add to game

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I bet it's him. Knowing Nomura, there's some dark, secret thing we don't know about him, and won't find out until the end of the game...

SephirothHater

It might be a combination of the three knights, plus E.U.M. Then again, seeing as how they were fighting him, that is probably not the case. So, more then likely, the E.U.M is the main villain. Of course, I've never really known any video game that would give out the main villain so quickly. Because usually you at least have to actually play the game to know who the main villain is. But, more then likely, it is the E.U.M.

Iiso

The UEM IS awesome.

And by KH3, do you mean the next game they're working on - which won't be called Kingdom Hearts - or the actual KH3.. which would probably have Sora and them.

If the former, then he'll probably be a memory. Just an old fight the Chasers had fought and won.

If the latter, than the UEM would most likely already be defeated by the time Sora & Co. go venturing and whatnot..

So either way... no.

Phalinx

Wouldn't it be funny if the UEM was actually the good guy? I know it isn't the case, but Terra kind of seems like a villain type to me.

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
The UEM IS awesome.

And by KH3, do you mean the next game they're working on - which won't be called Kingdom Hearts - or the actual KH3.. which would probably have Sora and them.

If the former, then he'll probably be a memory. Just an old fight the Chasers had fought and won.

If the latter, than the UEM would most likely already be defeated by the time Sora & Co. go venturing and whatnot..

So either way... no.

WOOPS!!!!I meant the elder!!!!Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrry!!!!Terra IS awesome!

jarm957

He is the maine villain no dout but if sora or riku are not even in the next ne I will BE mad I mean realy the end of KH2 Showes them reading a mesage from the king wich should mean they are the maine characters

Ultima_heroine

Website
kechi-twilit.livejournal.com
Wouldn't it be funny if the UEM was actually the good guy? I know it isn't the case, but Terra kind of seems like a villain type to me.

That sounds like something Noruma would do...he'd make UEM the valinet hero fighting for justice and Terra the guy trying to kill everyone. :thumbsup:

But the chance of that happening is only 25%

I think the next villian will be the UEM, Xehanort (Or some weird thing in relation to him), or - get this folks- a completely new character! -gasp-

Also Malificent will probably make some sort of cameo seeing as we can never really get rid of her. >.>

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
He is the maine villain no dout but if sora or riku are not even in the next ne I will BE mad I mean realy the end of KH2 Showes them reading a mesage from the king wich should mean they are the maine characters

The next game is a side story. Sora's story will continue after the new series is over, if Nomura makes a KHIII.

Yeah, it will probablly be the UEM... At this point, he is by far the strongest character that has been shown on KH.

Kurxi

UEM is very likely, followed by new character then Terra and his band of knights. UEM, cause, come on, he trashed everyone and summoned something evil looking! New character cause, it could be and Terra cause Phalinx and Ultima_heroine sound right. And that ES was a secret boss in KH than the final boss in KH2 so following that, it seems Terra could be evil and that Kingdom Hearts is a light-affiliated thing.

darklight

about the letter from the king: could it be an invatition to a party to celebrate the victory..? (don't whats got into me just got that idea)

about the villain: it HAS to do something with xehanort... o and people take a picture of xemnas and a picture of UEM lay them together and watch... they look kinda similar maybe it is his evil brother... whatever the new villain is: it has to be tough!! tougher than the bosses in KH I & II... cause they were easy!! (first time playing both games i died about 30 times but at xehanort (heartles or nobody doesn't matter) i made it trough in one time) even at proud mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back