• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who will be the villain of KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darklight

the shaped moon is kingdom hearts... i suppose, but thats not making him immortal... he has (or had) the same ideas but that won't make him stronger... or does it??

Psyhakiasman

in our galaxy,in our solar system,in our planet,in
EUM and "Ansem" are wearing the same clothes.
BUT don't forget the Secret Ansem Reports:
His six apprentices pass the door in his basement and the only report about them is when his says that their nobodies fom the best members of the organisation XIII (and Xehanort heartless).
Thye dont say anithing for their heartless

neon6

didn't E.U.M. also open kingdom hearts? or was it a heart shaped moon? if he did than he is like immortal.

No, I don't think revealing Kingdom Hearts in the sky can make you immortal. Xemnas absorbed Kingdom Hearts as a whole and that still wasn't enough to defeat Sora and Riku.

RomiALaMode

Xehanort because he is the main villain of the series apparently, unless if Nomura wanted to show his good side since the next game is going to focus on his past....
or maybe the UEM since the video and his ever-so-freaky appearance clearly show his villainy. If Nomura just made UEM the main character, or hero, of the prequel then it just wouldn't right...UEM doesn't seem to be a hero, obviously.
As for the main character, I think it will be either Sora, Terra or Ven...although the other two seem likely, I put up Ven since he is somehow connected to Sora by name.

Not exactly but I think that UEM is most likely Xehanort because they say that Terra is Xehanort's avenger and Terra does show anger and hate towards the UEM in the "Birth By Sleep" video, mostly through his fighting and his expression at the end of the video...just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back