• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who was the first organization XIII member to die?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XkeybladerXX

This is my first post, i didn't know where to put this so i put it here, and I'm not sure if there another post like this.......................who was the first organization member to die?

A

Audo

It was Vexen.

It goes:
Vexen > Lexeaus > Larxene > Marluxia > Zexion > Demyx > Xaldin > Axel > Xigbar > Luxord > Saix > Xemnas

UnstoppableSound

I was actually thinking the same thing when they announced it in 358/2 Days. I was like "Was it Larxene? Cause Sora kills Larxene first....but then there's Riku's underground story....". Thanks for the answer Audo.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It was Vexen.

It goes:
Vexen > Lexeaus > Larxene > Marluxia > Zexion > Demyx > Xaldin > Axel > Xigbar > Luxord > Saix > Xemnas

Doesn't Roxas technically die? Or is the fact that he's "within Sora" mean hes still alive?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Doesn't Roxas technically die? Or is the fact that he's "within Sora" mean hes still alive?

I think the fact that he is "within Sora" still does make him alive. Same goes for:

Xion

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I was actually thinking the same thing when they announced it in 358/2 Days. I was like "Was it Larxene? Cause Sora kills Larxene first....but then there's Riku's underground story....". Thanks for the answer Audo.

Larxene is not the first to die.
Axel kills Vexen in Twilight Town.

Karutomaru

Banned
Well whichever member died first, I'm glad it wasn't someone incredibly awesome. But yeah, it was Larxene. I forget what happened to Awesome Man. I remember beating him in front of the mansion in twilight town and then my memory turns to static. I'm sure he's fine.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
It was Vexen.

It goes:

I am probably wrong in pointing this out, but since Zexion died by the hands of Repliku, and he was sort of out of commission before the Marluxia fight, wouldn't that switch them around? I am curious to know.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
It was Vexen.

It goes:
Wasn't Lexeaus the first to die, because in Riku's story he was killed a couple floors before Zexion. Vexen was killed in Twilight Town, which was after Destiny Islands, where Repliku fought Zexion. So wouldn't the order be Lexaeus>Zexion>Vexen>Larxene>Marluxia>Demyx>Xaldin>Axel>Xigbar>Luxord>Saix>Xemnas ? And doesn't Xion die near the end of 358/2 Days?

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wasn't Lexeaus the first to die, because in Riku's story he was killed a couple floors before Zexion. Vexen was killed in Twilight Town, which was after Destiny Islands, where Repliku fought Zexion. So wouldn't the order be Lexaeus>Zexion>Vexen>Larxene>Marluxia>Demyx>Xaldin>Axel>Xigbar>Luxord>Saix>Xemnas ? And doesn't Xion die near the end of 358/2 Days?

No, cause theres a scene where Axel and Zexion discuss Vexen and Larxene's death and bet on who is going to die next... so Zexion has to die sometime after that...

I'm pretty sure Audo was right.

A

Audo

I am probably wrong in pointing this out, but since Zexion died by the hands of Repliku, and he was sort of out of commission before the Marluxia fight, wouldn't that switch them around? I am curious to know.
Axel talks to Repliku after Sora gets into the pod, and that is when he convinces him to kill Zexion. Riku's story goes on past Sora's. My order was correct, (i even checked timelines from the Ultimanias) though i didn't include Roxas and Xion for obvious reasons.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
From what I read in the secret reports it seems COM does not last as long as we originaly thought. I was under the assumption that COM lasted from Day 27-49 but it seems it lasted from day 24 - around day 30. From day 30 - 49 Axel was searching for the Room of Awakening, causing the Organization to be unaware of the total deaths in CO until Day 71 for sure, though they knew something odd was happening since day 26.

Meaning on Day 49 when Roxas sees Sora falling asleep it is simply a dream of Sora falling asleep which happened around day 30.

Meaning Vexen was in deed the first to die.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
No, cause theres a scene where Axel and Zexion discuss Vexen and Larxene's death and bet on who is going to die next... so Zexion has to die sometime after that...

I'm pretty sure Audo was right.
Yeah, you're probably right. I haven't played CoM in like forever, so some details are a bit fuzzy.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Well whichever member died first, I'm glad it wasn't someone incredibly awesome. But yeah, it was Larxene. I forget what happened to Awesome Man. I remember beating him in front of the mansion in twilight town and then my memory turns to static. I'm sure he's fine.

No, no, no. Larxene did not die first. It was Vexen.

Um, no. Marluxia died quite a bit before Zexion did. Zexion is the last CoM member to be killed.

UnstoppableSound

It didn't come across that way.

What the hell are you talking about? My only other post in this thread was this:

Quit making up lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back