• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who was harder to beat.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Harder?

• Sephiroth

Votes: 57 91.9%
  • Ansem

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

toxin69

Sephy is just too quick to be easy ansem all he had that was kind of difficult to deal with was the dissapering act and then comes back swinging but that could have been doged sephy had it all the range the speed and the strenght

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I'd have to say Sephiroth. Well the Ansem in Kingdom Hearts was a shameful final boss.lol But I liked all of his stages though.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
dude sephiroth was intended to be the strongest boss in the game he'd obviously be harder. Besides their both easy now, a breeze.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Ansem was incredibly easy to beat. Sephiroth was designed to be harder to beat for the fact that it was an extra thing to do in the game, not compulsory so if players felt like they wanted an extra challenge they could beat Sephy.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
That person probably didn't even beat Sephiroth and just assumed Ansem was harder as he is the ultimate boss.

P

Prince_of_Light

Ansem was CAKE, and I still can't beat sephiroth, even with Ultima Weapon. >_<

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Ansem was CAKE even though you had to beat him several times. They could have made it a bit more of a challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back