• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who u think is the person in this pic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

who is the person in this pic?

• aerith

Votes: 32 34.0%
  • namine

Votes: 34 36.2%
  • org member

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • namine is an org member and thats her

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • none of the choices

Votes: 22 23.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BHK-25

it has been discusted many times so lets make a poll and see what get the greater number of votes....

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Princess_Sarah07

I personally think it's Sora or BHK. You can see the Oblivion Keyblade and it looks like the lightness of the picture is hiding the black in it. You see the shoulder of it is black, so, that could be Sora (Cause his black outfit) or BHK in Deep Dive. I couldn't see Aerith in black clothing in KH2. But that is just my opinion, :)

BHK-25

i saw the oblivion too but everybody is saying that is because its changing scenes i didnt vote anyway

Princess_Sarah07

Also, if you stare at it for about 10 minutes, you can tell it's a younger Teens face. You can also see the hood over his head. It reminds me of the Another Side, Another Story trailer where the hooded dude asks "Where's Sora?" I think it's him! (BHK) I guess we will just have to wait! :)

The Hunter

I say its Namie, cause we have no proof that they did change Aerith clothes from pink to white....and why would they???

The Hunter

No proof. Aerith has no white sleeves over her shoulder! The girl in the picture has. ANd Namine has some,too.

BHK-25

i saw the hair too
but people say u can say there is a hair because maybe other thing

Owaz

Yanos_Darkspawn said:
Aerith, maybe:

8397.jpg

Yanos...I love you. (Not in a gay way.)

THERE'S YOUR PROOF THAT IT ISN'T AERITH.

The person in the pic we're voting over has sleeves, and is in an Org. coat which happen to NOT be white damn it. I'm telling you BHk-25 and everyone else, it's the frikin light making it look like that. As for who it is, I believe that it's Namine. Reasons: The skin color is the same as Namine's, the lip color is the same as Namine's, the lips look the same as Namine's.

Why would it be Aerith anyways? She's got nothing to hide of her face. Namine on the other hand...it'd make sense to hide her face under the hood, because needless to say, people would be shocked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back